International EXIT

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Nick Feys, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Gernot B.

Gernot B. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    Spotter Guide update...Bence is from Slovakia, not from Poland :rolleyes:

Blancpain 2Hours Endurance Series.png

2. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    wow, i'm sad that there was a lot of problems with the server. how many people joined on friday? because there was 2 test race and it didn't seem to be any problem there.
    hope you can solve this and the rest of the championship will go without problems.

looking at the results: it was only a 20 min race? what happened exactly?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  3. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Actually I don't know why people keep track of this invalid race "weekend"?:confused:
    If administration insists to, you may as well give points for the test races!

But wait, not everyone showed up to the test races... (shame on you btw)
    Just like not everyone competed at Monza...
    :rolleyes:

Catch my drift?
    Scrap the entire "weekend", quali + race and write it off as a "lesson learned" for everyone!
    Put it at the end of the season and let Silverstone be the "first" race to award points for!

My opinion

4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Looks like a mistake in the Race-Result Layout. It was a 2h-race, so it seems that the 1 in front of the 20min is missing...

5. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Meh i wish i had waited a little longer instead of instantly following Tarik and Nick.

6. Adrian Rubio

Adrian Rubio Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I know that would be so cool doing in english but we have many spanish followers and our level of english is not that good

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gernot B.

Gernot B. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    No problem...I don´t speak spanish, but the broadcast sounds very nice. It´s like a football broadcast from South-America :D.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  8. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Nice job Nick. @Joeks that 1:46 is the best you'll see from me all season, Monza is my favourite GT3 track. Looking forward to Silverstone and my first race of the season :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. jonas2501

jonas2501 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Was actually a cool race until my PC freezed with 25 mins to go :(

10. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    So sorry, but I wasn't aware of any test-raceo_O..bussy man..lol But no problems for me what so ever..only a tiny glitch occure when people entering the game.. But how many people had the problem? Maybe 7 or 8? Out of 31 drivers..It's shit I understand..but it happens..;)

11. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I think your pace with the Bentley will be just fine on other tracks as well:D Yes I have studied your driving style I must admid, we're at almost the same style..only you are a bit faster still:confused:..difficult car the Bentley..pitty you encounter many problems with the server..I was looking foreward to race you..o_O (give it a try I mean..lol)

I've still got some practice to do..Autstanding performance Ismael..I like it;)

Greets, Jer

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  12. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    O okee, that figureso_O..Sorry, but I hadn't a clue..I thought you left the server because you had some monitoring to do or so..pfft

13. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    To this day I have now idea how i ended up in 5th with a shot for 4th :p Yeah, some drivers dropped out and I had pretty good pace for 3/4 of a race, but first 30 minutes were total disaster. I have this love-hate relationship with Monza, it's great to drive, until you overstep a little over curbs and completely loose a car.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. PresidentSmug

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Yes very true, the way i drive monza i must be inches away from hitting a curb the wrong way that will send me spinning. Monza is about attacking the curbs at the right angle because going around them costs too much time.

• Like Like x 1
  15. PresidentSmug

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    To me the Bentley is the easiest to drive. Its actually the only car in the GT3 class i feel comfortable in (and the Nissan). I guess they suit my driving style.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Both are really "Drivers" cars..pin-point at steering and hardest to handle in GT3 I think, especially when try going early on the throttle, but I don't have to tell you that I've noticedo_O..patience is not my strongest point..lol Great drivin btw! Till next round:D!

17. fredy

fredy Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

He possible is to change:
    race 8 - Circuit Zandvoort GP - April 6th, 2018

against:
    Race 8 - Circuit Imola GP - April 6th, 2018

> Thank you safe journey

18. TFR MotorSport

TFR MotorSport New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Nick,
    Did you get my message about the rolling start?

19. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Not planning to buy Imola at full price, sorry.
    Yes you are right, I have to carefully distribute the money I have, so please nobody start to argue
    "but it only is xyz vRP, just the price of a beer".
    Yet I like me my beer.
    At this point I am against the idea to change the race calendar as the championship already started
    (despite the invalid yet somehow still valid Monza)!

My .5 cents

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Server is run by Admin Nick Feys (Ultimate Speedracing) and Tarik Userli (Beta Tester Raceroom).

Anyone who wants to open a server for practice can do this, but uses their own logo for that. Just use an exercise between the racing. Please feel free to contact Nick Feys for personal information.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017