International EXIT

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Nick Feys, Jul 2, 2017.

1. fredy

fredy Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    The test races was gaunt been mandatory for all registered drivers!
    Exactly.
    This race died the (server), and the respect for some.

2. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Yo no problem. In my opinion it is the best when you start with Monza again, maybe next week...

3. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    AND BTW im fucking lovin the Spanish comentary!!!! hopefully its for the whole season ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Outstanding performence Nick;)..Congratulations!!

Really enjoyable race..nice to see some familiar drivers..(and other hosts)..damanding long "M4 highway" like runs, dropping the anker at mach 2..pfft..Get real..lol

Had a struggle with Mr Davies, wheeling me in half the race from 22nd place, gaind almost a second a lap (!?) o_O before my first stop..Tyres!..gained a few seconds with the stop, and it started all over again him coming closer..really had to step on it to keep the gab..(traffic saves the day) He could had swollowed me whole on this pace..nice!!
    Pitty Ismael didn't compete:(, what happend?? 1.46.04..hmm..
    Glad he didn't lapped me do..pfft..lol

Apologies for hitting or turning someone round at first chicane:confused:, but I really needed that blue flag at the end, because of fuel calculations due to stamping the throttle, as I was already a lap on your tail..blue's?..made it with just 3ltrs left do..

All in al good raceroom end well driven by all..:D

Again Great respects to nick for getting things done..a few "scary moments" maybe ..not bad for a first try I say!

Thanks, and don't forget to sign inn at the UTSR website!:D

Till next time!! Greets, Jer

5. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Had no conecction problems at all do:confused:..and there were more drivers without problems I think?..diffrent region I quess:rolleyes:

6. Krystian Sulkiewicz

Krystian Sulkiewicz Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Thank You for organising this event Nick :)

How to rejoin to "Ultimate Speedracing" group? :confused:

7. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Race Monza again at the end of the season, that makes it fair for the people who did(?) had a good race..some people encountered the problem very unfortunately..But the 2 hours drive at monza all sweating, give it all you got, you know..lol, and al the hours in it this week..pretty much enough Monza for me..or leave points and do a rerun for those who'd encounter problems and want another chance, and just combine points or something..

Quess I was amoung the lucky ones this time..there are always a few hickups the first time, logicall..Hope you can resolve it;) Thx!

8. Gernot B.

Gernot B. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    Love this one too...even if I don´t speak spanish it was very entertaining. Great job, Yeray & Co ;).

9. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Congratulations to the podium once more and thanks for the organisation. I'm sorry for the issues and was concerned before as we had such issues already around 2 weeks ago at Spa in qualifying. Some guys left and then the issue was gone and race was ok. I couldn't focus on driving the quali and in the same time on the huge discussion in the chat but this was very distracting and maybe not the best time to switch server in the last minute. As most people stayed i saw no reason to leave but was very surprised that Ismail did right before the start. What a laptime btw:eek:. Good race apart from a stupid mistake by myself and most drivers did a really good job when being overlapped. But i feel puzzled when driving 3 laps behind somebody under blue flag and i have to risk to lose my car to overtake an overlapped guy. It's almost impossible to overtake a Bentley with the Audi on the straights in Monza so i would expect some more cooperation.
    My spun in last corner due to a contact again under blue flag was then the icing on the cake of this race but had enough gap to @rad behind. I have to agree Madcat regarding the chat. I can understand that some want to write important messages. But to start a more or less private chat in your native language or express your emotional feelings is not the right place as it really distracts others as I expect sth important and focus on the message automatically. Sometimes it was a bit much. All in all good race but i still feel a bit puzzled;)

10. Krystian Sulkiewicz

Krystian Sulkiewicz Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    After removing all members from the group I can not rejoin to "Ultimate Speedracing". How to fix it? Steam Client Bootstrapper - what is that? :confused:

P.S.: Big sorry for Rella for the problems I caused when you overtake me :( I'm still don't know how to do it properly, but I'm learning...

11. Jazz Forsberg

Jazz Forsberg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Hey @Nick Feys , steam says I've been kicked from your group and now I cant find a way to join it again.
    Steam user: olrait
    Thanks in advance.

12. Gernot B.

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    Spotter Guide update...Bence and Jonas added...Ward is now called Gerardo ;).
    Blancpain 2Hours Endurance Series.png

• Like Like x 1
  13. oscark1292

oscark1292 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Nick for all your efforts to pull this off..!!!
    Had a great time and the occasional battle, was amazing..!! :D
    Look forward to round 2...
    Hope to see you all there!!! :)

14. Wardstrom

Wardstrom New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Nick, I start the race in 9th position, i have 2 points no??

15. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    The Race on last Friday was invalid due to the technical problems with the Server. It will be redone at the end of the championship.

16. Wardstrom

Wardstrom New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Ok, perfect. Thanks!

17. Wardstrom

Wardstrom New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Yes, but Caleb has 12 point in quali and the race, DNF, and he has 12 points. I don't have any point when i should 2 points

18. Jazz Forsberg

Jazz Forsberg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    I cant find the champ standings, can anyone point me to it please?
    Thanks

19. Gernot B.

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    I told this to you yesterday...the password was visible for Non-Subscribers of the Steam-Group, because you need to change the group settings for the read permission ;).

20. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0