Question RACEROOM Multimonitoring/Tripplescrenn ????

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by dg0810, Mar 30, 2018.

1. dg0810

dg0810 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello @ all.
    my English is not that good, so I used the Google translator for the english text ..... sorry

Therefore, I have the text here in German.

I have just registered, so please do not be angry if my question has been discussed here .....

First of all, Game R3E is just great. Unfortunately, the thing about multimonitoring does not really work for me. Only briefly to my hardware ... I have a GTX 1080Exoc, 3x 4K monitors connected via DP.
    The settings for the multimonitoring I've made so distance, and have the Steam by right-clicking on the game itself, then settings now entered the values and adopted. After the start of the game, the picture was still on the main monitor, only now "in thirds" so you can see 3 graphics sections. Actually, so I think, the middle section should fill one monitor, and the right and the left section respectively on monitor 2 or 3 be. Do I have to change anything in the game even under the graphics settings Full Screen / Window / Format etc.? Must be adjusted on my graphics card GTX1080 Exoc what? And what kind of settings should be made, and especially where? It would be really SUPER of you, if you could help me, because I believe without you, that will never be something with the play on three monitors.

...now in German

Hallo @ all.
    meine Grammatik in Englisch ist noch schlechter als die in Deutsch ;o) Von daher habe ich für den Englischen Text den Google Übersetzer benutzt.....sorry

Von daher habe ich den Text auch noch in Deutsch hier stehen.

Ich habe mich gerade erst registriert, seit also bitte nicht verärgert, wenn meine Frage hier schon diskutiert wurde.....

eins vorweg, dass Game R3E ist einfach super. Leider funktioniert bei mir die Sache mit dem Multimonitoring nicht so richtig. Nur kurz zur meiner Hardware...Ich habe eine GTX 1080Exoc, 3x 4K Monitore über DP angeschlossen.
    Die Einstellungen für das Multimonitoring habe ich so vorgenommen d.h Winkelmaß sowie Abstand, und habe die bei Steam via Rechtsklick auf das Game selbst, dann Einstellungen nun die Werte eingetragen und übernommen. Nach dem Start des Games, war das Bild immer noch auf dem Hauptmonitor, nur jetzt "gedrittelt" also man sieht nun 3 Grafik abschnitte. Eigentlich so denke ich, sollte der mittlere Abschnitt Monitor eins ausfüllen, und der rechte sowie der linke Abschnitt jeweils auf Monitor 2 bzw. 3 sein. Muss ich im Spiel selbst unter den Grafikeinstellungen Vollbild/Fenster/Format etc. noch was verändern ??? Muss an meiner Grafikkarte GTX1080 Exoc was eingestellt werden ??? Und was für Einstellungen wären noch zu machen, und vor allem wo ??? Es wäre echt SUPER von euch, wenn Ihr mir dabei behilflich sein könntet, denn ich glaube ohne euch, wird das nie was mit dem spielen auf drei Monitoren.

2. PaladinUK

PaladinUK Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Read the instructions here: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/how-to-setup-triple-screens.9711/

You've probably done a lot of that already and are probably missing something simple in the in-game video options but just in case you have to start from the beginning:

1. Make sure you have set up NVIDIA Surround
    2. Make a note of the screen resolution (Not essential as it will be listed in-game)
    3. Work out the triple monitor command using Sector 3's instructions above.
    For example, I have 3 x 27" monitors and the command line I use is: -triScr 62 2 60 34 2 60 34 2 60 60 34 2 60
    4. Add that command in Steam. (Right click on RaceRoom Racing Experience in your Games library, select Properties / General / Set Launch Option)
    5. Launch the game

In-game: Video Options

1. Display Mode - select Full
    2. Screen Resolution - scroll to select your extended resolution
    3. Aspect ratio - select 48:9

Should be 'good to go' after that but it's also advisable to map some buttons / keys in Secondary Functions to easily adjust TriScr FOV (increase / decrease) and Display (up and down), in-car should you want to to. Again everything is explained in Sector 3's instructions above.

Good luck.

3. pixeljetstream

pixeljetstream Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    Minor nitpick, first change aspect ratio, then the resolution.

4. dg0810

dg0810 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello PaladinUK,
    SUPER ..... It works .... THANK YOU .... I did not set the resolution to 48: 9.

Best regards to England .....

5. dg0810

dg0810 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello pixeljetstream,
    It works .... THANK YOU