New Player Content Purchase Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoadRunner, Jun 21, 2015.

1. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    PayPal? That's how I do it.

2. SylverFyre

SylverFyre Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    I recently got into RRE and bought DTM13, WTCC13 and the WTCC14 car pack. I bought them one at a time since if a track or car is duplicated from a previous purchase, you don't pay for it again, which is obviously nice!

Plus all of those cars are great fun to drive and its a great selection of tracks

3. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Roadrunner are you attempting the payment with a bank/debit card? Try it through paypal. My bank/credit card denies it each time because it's overseas but if I do it via paypal it goes through just fine.

4. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    So I could not get the bulk VRP purchase to work, so I purchased the DTM 92 and European Track packs through the store. I think I paid about $3.50 or so more than I would have. Excited to get going but having some trouble getting the game to recognize my wheel and pedals.

5. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I will have to make a PayPal account for any future purchases. Guess it's an overseas thing.

6. Richard Powell

Richard Powell Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Started here about two months ago and found the following cars to be good starters, competitive without being fiendishly difficult to drive:- 1) DTM 92 Mercedes, 2) Any DTM 2013 car, 3) 2014 ADAC Audi R8, 4) Volvo 240 Turbo (Touring classics), 5) 2013 WTCC Lada Granta, 6) 2013 WTCC BMW 320........just a few from some of the most popular classes that I found fairly forgiving, and far from the only ones, just my pick.