Reinstalled game, several issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lino Carreira, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Lino Carreira

Lino Carreira Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Every single time i turn the pc on, the base shows as disconnected, and i have to reassign everything, its the only game that this happens...dunno if it has something to do to the fact that i have all my devices on a USB HUb ... its a suspicion i have (Problem is that my cables wotn reach the pc....), also.. whats going on with the performance of the game, already reported this some months ago but seems everything remained the same.

Game doesnt like if you have Gsync enabled, just acts as if no VSYNC is on on this situation and that leads to alot of sttutering, also , am using a 144hz monitor but locked at 100hz, i find quite bad that a DX9 game does 45 FPS on the grid start with 23AIs in some tracks, Moscow comes to mind .... i have a 8700K and a 2080Ti, to put in perspective Raceroom with AI's produces less frames then ACC .... wasnt expecting to have this many issues after a reinstall of the OS with raceroom :/

Is there any FPS tool in game ? Want to exclude using overlays since those tend to affect gameplay...

After driver 436.02 game was never the same, in order to be smooth one has to choose Fixed refresh instead of Gsync , and , even so the cpu gets bottlenecked hard in some tracks/with AI ...

2. Lino Carreira

Lino Carreira Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I give up,uninstalled for now... have to redefine the Controls every time, plus the performance on my system is way below par since november, something on Nvidia drivers was forgotten and never fixed again regarding DX9 or RRRE.. not gonna stay on 6 month old drivers because of one game only way to have decent framerate is to put shadows on low... not acceptable on a 8700K+2080Ti, some tracks on the frace start with a field of 24 cars FPS goes near 40 FPS ... hope all this gets fixed to reinstall again, spent more then 120 Euros on this game already and love some of the cars...oh well...