The whole gameplay need to be redeveloped...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kacperflak, Jun 29, 2015.

1. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    got "few" millions $$$ to borrow? :D
    I just think to "let in" more casual players and show them beautiful magic world of hardcore simracers. I think many many people would be interested but they want absoluetlly hasslefree motivational gameplay what raceroom could not deliver. Raceroom deliver great visual/physic and ffb but this is only one side of medal. It would be mutual benefit for developer (more customers more money) and for players (finally simracer with intersting gameplay)

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  2. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your response.
    I just open this thread due to see huge unused potential in all simracers on the market wich nobody want to use. This potential means mutual benefit for everyone. I do a favour for you sharing for free my valuable ideas only because I dont have any money to make my own simracer and s3s have the biggest chance from all developers on the market to became the epic one... and most important one I love simracing.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RuskyV

RuskyV Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Have you tried iRacing that is similar to an online model that you describe Kacperflak. There is no AI and there is only human players to race. If that is your sort of thing you can also get access to it through steam, although I will say now that it is a little expensive but paying for an online premium service will get you a good progression structure in the form of licence class and driver progression.

5. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your recommendation but visuals in iRacing are way below nowadays standards.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    @kacperflak , I understand that you, like we all, want the best results for RRE.And I also understand perfectly that, if you ever had to do with big gaming-companies or platforms where you are either ignored or bashed for complaints or critics or being tired of promises that are never fulfilled, you almost automatically fall into a defensive-aggressive attitude in anticipation of the usual shitstorm/blahblah to be expected.
    I suggest to make yourself a home here and cool down, get an overview of what is going on and how the members/devs treat each other. Yes, the internet can be a pool of ruthless sharks so why not make a difference in the first place ? That's also part of the potential you already see. Due to many reasons (incl. some upheavels in terms of company buisness) RRE is a long-term project but if you just open yourself to admit the progress over this year alone, you'll realize , that any input and humble communication is valued and appreciated.
    So :) welcome to Sector3 Forum mate ;)

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  7. Clover

Clover Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    1) I play exclusively offline against AI on my own, only time i use multiplayer is with friends that takes it seriously. tired of getting noobwrecked

and the rest of the points see below

8. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you are tired from the noobwreckers but you are not agree with point nr 5????
    did you even read my main post in this thread?
    this is exactly what I talking about...most people go offline because crap mp.......there is nothing better than racing against real players......
    please dont blame noobs/trolls and newbies ....I've cleraly shown there is the way to get control over it

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  9. Clover

Clover Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Agree with you 100%, that's why i said "the only time i use (play) multiplayer, is with friends that takes it seriously" be it racing or otherwise, i do race multiplayer, but in closed servers. But random MP, no way in hell not in any game.

10. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sorry edited during you write your post

11. Ty Duff

Ty Duff Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    Actually you could make an argument that the current hot-lap comps and leaderboards are a multiplayer competition, and if you accept that then this has the best united player competition of that form available.

There are sim racers and sim drivers and a pure MP racing game will reduce an already small player base, better to look at smarter ways of getting people into MP races.

A level system is one of those things that is good in theory but hard to do well - every time I paid for someone else making a mistake in iRacing it was quite annoying - but their payment model was the nail in the coffin for me.

Suggesting a payment model that is effectively the more you race the more you pay means you are financially penalised for playing and would seem to be counter-productive.

I would however like to see a fine system for people who give up 10 minutes into a 15 minute race and then can't see why you don't want to stop racing to start a chat session...

12. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    Why should the game only focus on multiplayer? Not everyone is interested in playing multiplayer while some prefer to race with the AI. I dont care about multiplayer at all but that does not mean that I should ask S3S to stop developing multiplayer because it is a feature that I dont like.

What the hell? Are you suggesting that R3E should charge people to enter races to even pay for tire change? Why is this candy crush model in a game like R3E?

You are out of your mind. Why not go iRacing and demand for better graphics?

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    The "easiest" move you shoud take: Go to iRacing, and demand better graphics.
    Bye.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Well, I'm pretty sure we have a new record for most 'disagree' votes to a single post and thread!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Couldn't agree less. There were some reviews like what you described but most of the negative ones I've read are complaints about one single aspect, the game being flagged as Free 2 Play combined with the fact that not every single item in the game actually is free of charge.
    Clearly those reviews are written by people who want something this game cannot deliver and those won't stop coming in as long as the f2p label stands, I'm afraid we/you will have to live with that. Bearing in mind what op suggested it is those people the op wants to keep away from playing this game as he suggests microtransactions for tyres and so on.

So him using those reviews as a point of argument is just hypocritical and shows his true intentions.

But who knows, maybe he's the new Wunderkind of marketing and knows better than everybody else. :rolleyes:

Peace out.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Tom Burning

Tom Burning New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    hmm, I just made some steps away from iRACING and I am counting on Sector3 and R3E , that they will setup a similiar or even better multiplayer experience. I like the nice AI racing in R3E, but it is , at least for me, just for inbetween.

17. Frankly

Frankly Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    MONEY MONEY MONEY...Another poor schoolboy or what?
    Well, why don't you get a well paid job...However, you can play rFactor and F1C:sob:

18. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    AGAIN.....people are away from mp only because mp in rrre does not offer any entertaiment. Is nothing about my personal preferences but its about what is right and prospective. The future of whole gaming market is online gaming. Even now some "stupid" online games makes more money than well made single players. Its because poeple love competite against real people.
    pay in for every single race......I experienced many races where started 24 players and finished 3. Many people disconeccted after first mistake ruined whole gaming experience for everyone. It would make every single race they joined little bit more special and would keep it in their minds to fight to the end.
    pay for tire change? simulation does not mean only simualation of physic or visuals but whole racing enviroment and motorsport spirit where usage/damage and taking resposibility is a essential key of strategy.AGAIN..... all prices would be very balanced to suit all requirements but that kind of model is definitelly more welcome and attractive than present wich works like filter that just "let in" small group of hardcore simplayers but discourages hundreds of thousands of casual ones who dont see any motivation or common sense of competition.
    In my opinion, iracing is far far behind rrre in many aspects.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  19. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Even if i see a very few points on your first post, which could possibly indicated as "suggestions", but you can't expect an open and constructive discussion with "remove stupid this" and "remove stupid that". That's not the way to give constructive feedback. Your first post is more or less pure bashing. Most points are just based on your own personal preferences stated as a fact, that all simracers thinking the same way like you.

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    as other points could need improvements or little changes that single player and multiplayer classic lobby is stupidiest things I ever seen in all modern racing games. It is just pure evil. I was writing about single player above and I will not repeat anymore about that.
    Classic lobby could work well only in closed groups/private sessions (friends/leaugues).
    Letting people create open public sesions gives a lot of freedom to players but it is not effective to control players flow over multiplayer.

• Disagree Disagree x 1