Missing Multiplayer Ranked Server Results

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Manuel Alves, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Tobias Worm

Tobias Worm Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Something is wrong with the ranking and racing results, I was with NSU on Sepan ranked server and won the race but are shown as second and disconnected in the ranking data. We was 3 drivers and the 3rd disconnected. I finished first. But on ranking data I finished second with disconnect and lost Rating and Rep. I noticed when this happends, at begining the race OtterHud has no data, too. It shows no gears, times, radar etc and turns off after seconds. Have someone the same problem?

Attached Files:

2. Rui Paiva

Rui Paiva Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Happens to me too. Practise and qualify everything ok with the HUD. At the race start some things disapear from the hud ( gear info /radar) and then my position on the map doesnt appear also...and the the Hud disapears total. Even the original RR info ( positions/gap) are wrong with the reality. Same races it happens , same races dont. I started to had this kind of problems 2 weeks ago, maybe less. Before that i did lot of races a day with no problems.

3. Krisz

Krisz New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi!

Is there any progress on this? Lot of people sent the logs and it happens quite often.
    Beside that I experienced the same issue as Tobias Worm. We were only 2 in Slovakiaring with WTCR, started in 2nd place, could overtake the 1st, but the counter on top still showed me as the 2nd place. I won the race, but in the end it saved as I finished 2nd.
    Here the finish: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX9-l-RcQIQ&t=4731s
    07/02/2022 - 21:52:19
    https://game.raceroom.com/users/orban_k/career
    And as you can see, nothing happened when I crossed the finish line, the auto pilot started for me when the 2nd crossed the finish line. You can see in the video, both car started the "wave" at the same time.

Also, maybe this bug helps in this situation: I went off the track in the last lap, so lap invalidated and the guy behind me came closer and I got a blue flag??? Maybe the server thought I am 1 lap behind?
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX9-l-RcQIQ&t=4640s

Thanks,
    Krisz