Missing Multiplayer Ranked Server Results

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Manuel Alves, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Manuel Alves

Manuel Alves New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    On 3 of January, I raced with my friends on 3 ranked races. The results of 2 of them do not show on Raceroom Portal (inside the game) nor on the results webpage (https://game.raceroom.com/users/ManuelAlves/career)
    Fortunately one of my friends was streaming and everyone can see the races on his youtube channel proving the existence of the races:

The results don't appear on any of my friends results page either.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
  2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Its only been half an hour so maybe things are just taking a moment in my case but i might have the same problem with a wtcr race that ended around 23:50cet (probably was the wtcr europe #1 server but dont know for sure). I checked one guy i raced against and the race doesnt show up on his profile either (but the one he did right after does so perhaps the servers just being slow isnt whats causing the problem)

3. Manuel Alves

Manuel Alves New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The races were three days ago, 3 of january. Today is 6 of january.

4. blgk

blgk Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    The same happened to me for two races. Reported on Discord to @CaptainCoffee

5. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +202 / 0 / -0
    There was indeed an issue with one of the WTCR Rookie servers. It looks like that issue has been resolved, but if you do a race after this moment and it still doesn't show up, please let me know!

6. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Yes i was using your thread to report i was experiencing a similar problem to yours, not commenting on your races
    Resolved as in it shouldnt happen from now on or resolved as in the old results were still saved and should be uploaded now?

7. Manuel Alves

Manuel Alves New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The results still don't appear. Are they gone forever?

8. Mr.Gazza

Mr.Gazza New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just updated got the same problem and as an added bonus, qualified 8th, started for some reason 20th.... Drove the race almost the whole race never improved (p20) despite passing cars. Until the last 2 corners i was in 8th (which was correct). Headed over to watch my reputation..No race is added so, it's like it never happend. Had this last week also before the update. Anyone else have this problem?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  9. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    @CaptainCoffee looks like theres another one missing now. Finished a bmw 235i race at portimão club around 19:20cet on one of the european servers and it doesnt show up in my ranked stats (checked one other driver and its not there for him either). Would be nice if this doesnt become a regular occurrence, id much prefer not doing races for nothing ;D

10. Stefan Teuber

Stefan Teuber New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Well same here, last Race at 21:51 CET BMW235i at Portimao. S. Teuber and C. Teuber we both didn´t get any ranked race in the list. Same Car on Hockenheim before was listed. So please give us a fix for that.

Seems like god races are ignored and the bad ones will count ^^

11. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Well its 50/50 for me so far :D

12. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +202 / 0 / -0
    Under investigation!
    If you have log files, please attach them

13. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Hope these are the correct ones, if not let me know what i shoupd be looking for :D

Attached Files:

14. Andrej.zuzov

Andrej.zuzov New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    Yes, i have the same issue with races in my portal. Recently i did few ranked races in rookie servers and when i checked the portal after the races, none of them was there. It feels to me like after an update the races do not show up in your portal and your reputation and ranking don't change.

15. Andrej.zuzov

Andrej.zuzov New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Exactly, i have the same issue. This wasn't happening to me before the update with new ranked multiplayer format came out. (The new schedule is great, i like it, but as you said i don't really enjoy doing races for nothing)

16. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    @CaptainCoffee dont know if you still need extra logs but i did a gt3/tcr race at dubai on a european server that finished around 18:45cet today and doesnt show up. If im not mistaken @Andi Goodwin was in that same race and it doesnt show up on his profile either.
    Ill leave the logs but dont know in which of the two that race happened

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Klaus Bergmeier

Klaus Bergmeier New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @CaptainCoffee I was on the GT3 Zandvoort server in two races yesterday. The results are not in my statistics (/users/19donar84), they are also missing from other participants. Attached are the log files, please check.

Attached Files:

18. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    @CaptainCoffee another day, another race missing ;D
    This time the european daytona p2/gte/gt3 server, race probably finished around 19:15cet
    Unfortunately its really getting to a point where the negative experiences ("unfortunate" contacts, missing races..) are starting to outweigh the positive experiences for me regarding ranked racing..

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  19. craigszxtt

craigszxtt New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just done the Audi TT race at zandvort.finished 1st then on checking ranking it put me as finishing 10th really frustrating.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Rui Paiva

Rui Paiva Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,
    so Yesterday i did 2 races in Oschersleben , GTR4 AM , 1 race had 9 pilots, the other had 10 pilots . I did win the 2 races and still today no result in ranked. Weird , the 1 race i use the Crewchief Hud and it dissapear in middle of the race. Still the second place finnish like 1 s from me, but in the screen it show like 2 minutes gap.... In the second race everything normal, the finnish times are correct but still no ranked update...thats frustrating because the race before those 2, a had a disconnect in the FR3 server and had a major step down in the rating (- 14 ) and reputation... and then 2 perfect wins and zero rep and rating.....
    Screenshots uploaded.
    Thanks

Attached Files: