Problem Moza Racing R21 FFB

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by gnelson0265, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Theopraktisch [vMADS]

Theopraktisch [vMADS] Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    For me also everything was fine in a 40 min Nordschleife test.
    Think was only a problem whit the missing profile

• Like Like x 1
  2. blair 989

blair 989 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm having simular issue, Everytime Ipause the game or back out the game, The Moza R12 resets to around 600 degrees everytime. PAIN IN THE ASS. How do I get it to stay set at what I apply?

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    That's strange. Where do you set the angle, in the game or in Moza Pithouse?

4. blair 989

blair 989 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I set it anywhere from 140-180, max 200 degrees, if its set higher I feel like im driving a bus lol. Only on RACEROOM, if I pause and go to garage, skip session etc. It resets to about 600 degrees. It's impossible to play/ to turn the car at that setting.
    With Iracing it doesn't have that issue.

5. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    The question was where you set it... Anyway, I guess you set it in Moza Pithouse and then the game changes it to the car's default steering angle. In this case, you should change the steering angle in the game (not in Pithouse). Car setup page, top right corner - "Steering angle".

This setting is applied and saved per-car, you'll need to change it for every car that you drive. I'm not sure you can disable this feature in Moza Pithouse, but there's a way to disable it in the game. But then you also get a bug that default Steering lock (not Steering angle) will be 13 degrees on all cars (but maybe you'll be fine with that).

To do that, go to this folder: Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\GameData\General, open steering_wheels.xml file with any text editor, Notepad for example, scroll down until you find your wheel and change vendorSpecificRangeLock value from "true" to "false":
    upload_2024-1-10_12-3-15.png

Then set whatever angle you want in Moza Pithouse and it will stay like that.

6. blair 989

blair 989 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you figured it's easier to adjust from the game it's self.