News DTM 2015 Virtual Championship

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Jun 11, 2015.

1. bastoner97

bastoner97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Guys, sorry for the delay, but i'm just returned home from Monza, and this morning my parents said to me that my grandmother passed away, so tonight i won't be able to participate, sorry.

2. Domingo

Domingo New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear that, man

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for your loss

• Like Like x 1
  4. LSRTV

LSRTV Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Reminder, if your running for points and wish to be on the broadcast with either your in sim camera or in race camera you can contact us at livesimracing@gmail.com and we'll try to get your camera included.

Main requirement, Must be able to stream at 2000kbps without causing any interference with your racing bandwidth requirements.

• Like Like x 1
  5. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
  6. Domingo

Domingo New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
  7. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    You have to confirm your participation in the email you got.

8. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    What's the link to your game profile?

edit: I'm guessing this is Domingo Caamaño

9. Domingo

Domingo New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I did it friday, but I'm not in the list :confused:

Sorry, yes is me.
    I already received the pass for the server, no problem :)

10. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    I haven't replied on the e-mail, but they sent me the password for tonight, LOL. o_O

11. Jan Stange

Jan Stange Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    First of all, gratulations to all the racers. ;-)
    After a bad qualyfing with P12 I got my probably best start lap ever from P12 to P5 without any risks. My target from that point was to maintain it basically but it went wrong for me. Got DRS opened on the straight behind Wiser and braked late to close the gap to P4 but suddenly I saw @Howie standing at wrong direction at the apex of the hairpin and it was game over for a brilliant result.
    I know @Howie it was for sure my own mistake to spun myself but with opened DRS under braking I can't avoid anything. Normally I'm a really calm driver but in this situation I must admit that I was fuming and smashed on the table.
    Furthermore it wasn't easy to recover because the big opportunity was over but from that I had a nice chase with @Yaga Time Team GTR3-Fr and finished finally at P7.

Next time I will attack again!

Greetings and a nice evening
    Jan

12. Sébastien Degraeve

Sébastien Degraeve Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Sorry Denis:(.I had a penalty(slow down).You were behind me.I tried to change lines in panic.Without success....

13. Max

Max Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    I'm open-minded to you. But then, unfortunately, I made too many mistakes and could no longer drive my speed. It was really a nice first race for me, even if the start is not gone well. I hope I can do it again to be there. See you guys

14. Money_Den_777

Money_Den_777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Bad race. The pace was good, but made a mistake at the hairpin, and then crashed into Sebastien:(. At the end of the race almost got to the top 10, but somebody turned the car around and as a result only the 14th place. Cool fighting with Klaus first lap the third sector, the entire sector fighting side by side;).

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  15. Davide Toccaceli

Davide Toccaceli Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    What a race! again not a brilliant qualifying (not my strong point :D), but then the race went over my expectation.. From the quali I never thought to stay so close to Tim (he had two slowdowns), so I was helped by this, but anyway I could keep a nice pace for all the race, pushing over my limits for almost all laps, few mistakes and 2nd place to the end..
    Hope you Tim had fun in the fight, I tried to make the race not "boring" with a sure escape.. I think I did it! :)
    Congrats to everybody, see u in Oschersleben :)
    P.S. Sorry guys but today no streaming? :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Erik Werner

Erik Werner New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Chris Wieser

Chris Wieser New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Greetings everyone from Poland, this is my first post in the forums. :)
    Tonight was my first opportunity to race against the best in this sim and at the same time my first serious multiplayer race in RRE, as I have just migrated here from good old RACE 07 :).
    After the qualifying I was pleasantly surprised by being able to match my Time Attack hotlap (usually qualifying isn't my thing ;)), which gave me P7 on the grid. My strategy for the race was to run cautiously, avoid mistakes and gain experience. It worked initially, as after a few incidents I found myself running in P3, although definitely far off the pace of frontrunners.
    Then after a few laps there seemed to be some kind of engine/transmission damage which forced me to pit and retire. I suspect it might have been caused by faulty paddles on my wheel (logitech DFGT), which tend to do double shifts. However, I didn't notice any double downshifts during the race and I was really cautious not to overrev the engine on braking. If anyone has a clue as to what might have caused this - I would be really grateful for any help.
    Congrats to everyone who finished, especially to blindingly fast Tim, Davide and Willy!! I'm looking forward to Oschersleben :)

Regards - Chris

18. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    Switch the auto clutch on. I dont know why but it works and you have no longer a transmission damage every few laps.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Chris Wieser

Chris Wieser New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks a lot. I had it off as with it on cars seemed to behave worse in very slow corners such as Hockenheim hairpin or Oschersleben chicane.

20. Sascha Brandenburg

Sascha Brandenburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2