News DTM 2015 Virtual Championship

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Jun 11, 2015.

1. harry damen

harry damen Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Was too sick too participate so i've had to say no on invitation!!:confused:

2. Dirk Knatz

Dirk Knatz Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    hello guys, i am having a Problem gettin in the game. ERROR 2104, Connection failure.
    any solution?

Yesterday was great fun for me, Quali in top 10, after a spin in round 2 placed on 18 pos.
    working forward to pos 10, only 2 laps to go and than a big mistake out of sachs curve, fallin down to the end.
    anyway, it was Close racin at all positions and fair but tough moves around me.

i will miss the next races cause of Holiday, hope to be back in the ring on the ring.:)

Gratulation to the Podium.
    KEEP RACIN

• Like Like x 1
  3. Flamedphoenix

Flamedphoenix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    I think, a maintance caused this Problem. I always have it, too, when R3E is down. :)

4. Sascha Brandenburg

Sascha Brandenburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    "Game is live again, please let us know if you encounter any issues with logging in or playing the game!"

5. Domingo

Domingo New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, that was really unfortunate, exactly the same incident with the same driver T6 first lap at Round 8 and 12, what are the chances?!

1:55

http://www.twitch.tv/raceroomracingexperience/v/14912791?t=45m48s
    45:48

"We also like to remind you that if you are involved in an incident during the race where you have hit and disadvantaged a fellow racer, we expect you stop/slow down and let the other(s) involved in the incident regain the position on you. We ask you to do this as a show of respect and sportsmanship towards your competitors and the championship."

After that, I got some connection issues, cars were disappearing and reappearing some times, and when they reappeared my car was shifting to neutral (no previous gearbox damage). strange. It was a shame because I had a nice pace to fight for the podium

6. RaceRoom

RaceRoom game.raceroom.com Developer

Ratings:
    +1,964 / 0 / -0
    Race is now up on YouTube:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sébastien Degraeve

Sébastien Degraeve Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
  8. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I wanted to do a few laps on the server(round #14) and I noticed that the elements of the track was missing....
    [​IMG]

9. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
  10. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    The one where the DTM Virtual championship is running... So not the a server for the multiplayer, it's the server for the competition itself.

11. Chriss ™GTR3-Fr

Chriss ™GTR3-Fr Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    there guys is cut on first turn grrrrrrr (Lausitz DTM 2k15):mad::mad::mad: where is the fair play and respect for others

12. Davide Toccaceli

Davide Toccaceli Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Yes the first corner is missing a part of the wall but also the kerb inside.. But what can I say after few laps is that maybe you gain some time, but not that much we can expect, also because there is a strange bump in that corner and if you are slightly out of the line the car becomes undriveable and you go out of the track..
    Now I have just seen that the first drove a 1.15.2.. Clearly cutting the corner, it's impossible with the normal layout arrive to that laptime

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  13. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    The bump is exactly there where the curb usually is. So I guess it's just missing visually... but the wall is missing completely

14. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Problem resolved!

[​IMG]

Apparently all times were canceled.....

• Like Like x 1
  15. KW Studios

KW Studios Official Information Developer

Ratings:
    +1,503 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reports guys, upon checking it turned out we setup the server with the wrong layout and correct advertising. As a result you could drive through the add boards while maintaining the actual raceline for that layout.

So we have restarted the server with the correct DTM layout and advertising, which means the current Virtual DTM leaderboard has been wiped, and that you need to put in a new lap to qualify for that round!

Srry for the inconvenience and thank you for the reports!

• Like Like x 4
  16. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

In the game,times are still there.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Chriss ™GTR3-Fr

Chriss ™GTR3-Fr Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hi everybody,
    sorry for my comment, I was a little pissed when I understood some fraud. I always try to stay fair play on the track (hotlap, race) and it annoys them to see who exploits the bugs just to say I am the best ... so that he cheated

thank you all and the S3 team for reactivity

18. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    They're going to go away in a bit.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Get this cheaters are a perm ban? I would like to hear, yes they are!

20. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I often play with these players.These are not cheaters but I would rather "Opportunists".A cheater is a player who modify game files to go faster.They took advantage of the failure of this first turn.Times were invalidated.