News DTM 2015 Virtual Championship

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Davide Toccaceli

Davide Toccaceli Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    I tried to delete the cache from the Browser, but nothing.. My situation is this: I drive a lap and the registered lap is put in the bar ingame, but not in the leaderboard.. Then when I click on restart session my lap is registered as ghost time but the bar above is empty, white, no names.. Finished the new lap they come back again, but no time in the official leaderboard yet..

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Deleting the ghost files worked regarding the position bar. So no slower laps are saved any more. But I'm still not in the leaderboard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ArtyomKurbatov

ArtyomKurbatov Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I have same problems. Laps didnt write in leaderboard.

4. Time

Time Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I make a new test. Delate gosht, replay and cache of internet and always same problem.

what happen for the result of this competition.

5. Sébastien Degraeve

Sébastien Degraeve Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately,players are punished themselves......I don't understand why they validated a time with this bug of the first turn.I could be wrong,but it seems to me that Sector3 verified the ghosts of the best players(during the DTM Spring Cup)to see if there was no cheating.With restarting the server,they can't save their times.
    It doesn't disturb me if it's necessary to restart again the server to allow these players to integrate the classification.But I fear that this round takes place without them....

6. Time

Time Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    If we need replay i can send it. It s to bad to not save time.
    Sébastien Degraeve say "It doesn't disturb me if it's necessary to restart again the server to allow these players to integrate the classification" Me too.

7. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    If the server is relaunched,I hope that I am not going to find myself in the same situation as you......:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Only 9(18) better results are counted in the final ranking.If you can't participate in this 14th round(Lausitzring),you'll have 4 rounds to improve your position in the championship.

9. Thomas Kinza

Thomas Kinza New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello together,
    i have the same problems with the leaderboard etc.
    When i go back to the main menu,sometimes i get the "leaderboard connection error:246" message.
    Maybe,it helps to find the fault.

Greetz
    Thomas

10. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    For me all works fine.
    I´m now in 5th without problems. But maybe it is because I didn´t participated in the old leaderboard?

11. Time

Time Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I'm talking about the result for participated at online race.

12. Davide Toccaceli

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    I only know that since I can't participate in the last 3 races, I wanted to race, but if the server doesn't save my laps, what can I do? Hope in a solution before the end of timeattack.. :(

Just tried again for curiosity, done a 1.16.2xx but not saved.. Yesterday I did 5 laps in DTM 1992 Competition and my laps have been saved, so it's a problem of this DTM Virtual Championship timeattack..

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  13. Sean B.

Sean B. New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, played last night, set times, didn't show in the leaderboard, just tried now for the last hour, still no time in leaderboard, anyone else have the same problem. cheers.

14. Sean B.

Sean B. New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    mine is the same, but i don't show up on the leaderboard.

15. Sascha Brandenburg

Sascha Brandenburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    Seems to be really weird. So everybody who joined the 14th Round qualification before the wipe isnt able to participate now and everybody who joined the qualification after the wipe can participate for the 14th round. Or is someone there who set a lap before the wipe and can not set a newer lap ?

16. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Exactly.
    If a player validated a time(on Thursday midnight and Friday morning)before the reset of the server,he can't any more integrate the new ranking.
    I think that there is a possibility for these players to save a time: Improve the lap time made before the restart of the server.It seems to me very difficult because some players cut the first turn to go faster.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  17. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    This morning,125 players validated a time.24 better European players will receive an invitation to participate in this race.Unfortunately,very good players will not be there because of this bug.

18. Sascha Brandenburg

Sascha Brandenburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    Yeah those Prequalification can be really hard if something didnt work how it has to be. I know this kind of situation because in our league we got a prequalification for our races. So if something went wrong u have to decide how to act because there are only 3 days left now and u need a solution to give everybody a chance to participate into that race.

As u said its difficult to bring the times before wipe into that list because u dont know who used the bug and who not . But there is some time left till the race so maybe they can give some days more and find a solution for the problem. So were at the weekend now and we all know that theyre at home and maybe has no chance to get connected with the servers to find the problem. On the other hand they preparing for the SimExpo and when its going as big as last time there is a really huge amount of stuff to handle.

But we saw in the past that theyere find for any problems a solution so i dont think that those regular drivers didnt get a chance to participate.

19. Davide Toccaceli

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    If I'm sure that improving the previous laptime I would be in the leaderboard, I can have a go, but I have to be sure that it works, because to improve a 1.15.6 I need a perfect lap, I could take 100 laps or more, as 10 laps, but what I gained from the bug was less than 2 tenths, and I turned outside the orange wall, didn't go through it..

20. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I don't doubt your sincerity,Davide.If you had cut the turn,you would be under 1m15.

I wanted to make a lap time in these conditions but it was difficult to take this turn with invisible elements.I didn't try to cross the wall invisble.I didn't validate any times.Then I indicated the problem so that Sector3 corrects this bug.The fact of not having made a complete lap allowed me to save a time after the restart of the server.

• Like Like x 1