News DTM 2015 Virtual Championship

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Jun 11, 2015.

1. LSRTV

LSRTV Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    still not cheating when it is available to use for anyone that wants to downshift quickly. As to if someone found ways around the track via another route that I question to as anyone can practice and find the absolute limit the sim allows. Still non of it is cheating. Exploit still does not fit within the fact that everyone can use this. I know your frustrated but you can't blame something and call it a cheat/exploit when many know that you can use it. Now if you watched the dev events this was specifically discussed and addresssed from my understanding in this new build to make it more realistic, and i believe will damage the car "could be wrong on damage"

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Money_Den_777

Money_Den_777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Great race! Excellent series of tracks at the end of the championship. Very dense qualifying and the race promises to be very interesting. After the first lap reached the 3rd place. Then at the first corner he was slow-down and dropped back. Leaders were 4 seconds ahead of me and catch up with them was possible. But then I struggled with Jan Stange and lost a few seconds. Then I caught up with Klaus Schulze. Then I realized that if I resist, we will lose even more time and catch up with Sebastien and Moritz would not be possible. Overtaking me, Klaus began to catch up with the leaders, and I tried keep his pace.On the last lap it was interesting to watch the fight for 1st place. But at the exit to the last lap crash ahead of Sebastien and Moritz, so I go to 2nd place. Congratulations Klaus Schulze with a beautiful race! Moritz with a podium! Sebastien with an excellent result!;)

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  3. Sébastien Degraeve

Sébastien Degraeve Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
  4. Klaus Schulze

Klaus Schulze Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the Gratulations!!!! What a race for me :D on one of my favourite tracks. After a good qualiyfing i thought this could be my race but i had a bad start because of the start bug. So i felt back in the field to p10 or so. Luckly in the first corner a few cars touched and some got a slow down so i gained some positions. Then i overtook Dornieden in T2 and unfortunatley we touched in T3 when he tried to overtake me and i sun but he gave me the position back so everything was good. When i closed the gap to Denis Emelyanenko braked to hard in T2 and my right front tire locked. So braking in T3 my brakes on the front have been not on the same temperatur so i nearly lost the car and did nearly crashed into Denis but luckly for me i could save the car, did not hit Denis and only gone wide but lost my position to Dornieden. At this point, about 8 sec to the top, p6 and i think about 22 mins left, i thought this race is over for me althought i knew i had a good car. But i found my rhythm and could overtake Dornieden, @Jan Stange and Denis Emelyaneko. After this @Money_Den_777 and i closed the gap to the front like in zandvoort, which i everytime very nice with you. So about 7min left the gap got under 2 seconds just when drs isn't allowed anymore. But i could past @Sébastien Degraeve. In the second last lap i was in the slipstream of @Moritz Löhner to T2 so i tried to take a chance to get P1 and did the move done. After that i got a bit nervous and missed the apex in the second last corner gone a bit wide. After i returned i was not sur if maybe i cutted you @Moritz Löhner but in the replay i saw there was a space left so i think i was fine. After the incident is the last corner then i had a bit space and could drive it home.
    I am very happy of my first finish on the podium and with a win it makes me much happier.
    Hope to see you on track guys its always fun to race with you!!! :):):)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  6. RaceRoom

RaceRoom game.raceroom.com Developer

Ratings:
    +1,964 / 0 / -0
    Race is up on YouTube:

• Like Like x 4
  7. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    After some problems with the Twitch to Youtube export my Onboard is now finally online.

All in all it was a nice and exciting race.
    I started 4th and hold my position for the first lap. In front of me was @Jan Stange and @Money_Den_777 battleling each other.
    Stange got a slowdown in turn 1 and so does Emelyanenko. I react quickly to avoid a crash and could drive by. @Sébastien Degraeve had a 3 seconds advantage but I could chase up. In turn 2 I made the undercut and could drive trough. But with our little fight Schulze was right behind us and soon he overtook Sébastien and one lap later me.
    I set me and my car up for the last lap to use the draft of the long straight to pass Schulze again like he did before but then Sébastien ran into my back. I hardly hold my car from spinning but I lost two positions.
    Sébastien is a sportsman and he let me pass again for his manouver but my second place and maybe first is lost...
    But I think @Klaus Schulze really deserved that win, you were very fast.

Looking forward to the final round!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  8. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    The competition is almost over, so I'm going to open things. :)

I would like to thank for everybody from Sector3 & RaceRoom AG who involved in this competition. I really enjoyed, although I was very unlucky during the MP races. For the future competitions, I've got some ideas how you can make it better, so if you interested in it, just let me know, and I will write it down. :)

So again, thanks and congratulations for everyone who involved in it! :) ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
  10. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
  11. Moritz Löhner

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    My Livestream is Online.
    Follow me and my race at my last race of the season!
    www.twitch.tv/itzMoo

12. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I had really high ping the whole time, and 2 minutes before the end of qualifying I disconnect... And just after I improved into top 10. Bit of a disappointment :p Well see you guys hopefully in some other league, I will be racing TPS and Virtual Racing. Lots of quick guys out there again even for the last round.

13. harry damen

harry damen Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I got to make an apology to Kinza my frontwheels blocked and bumped in to you!!

Sorry for my mistake,so i let you pass and hope that you can forgive me:oops:

I also want to thank the organisation and all the drivers for this great experience:)

Greetzzz and cu all at the track

• Like Like x 2
  14. Money_Den_777

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Well, I drove well in qualifying, but on a fast lap had been lags in the third sector, where I lost a bit of time and I lacked a little bit to the pole position.I started not too well and immediately missed forward Willy Windschatten. Immediately to the rear wing appeared Klaus Schulze. After a few laps got slow-down and forwards goes Domingo Caamaño. Overtaking Domingo began very hot fight. After a few laps I made mistakes, I again get a slow-down and fell back to 5th position:mad:. It is unfortunate that failed to fight for the podium, as the front was a great fight, and take part in it but could not. In the end I finished in 5th position:(. Congratulations to the podium!;) The only thing missing fireworks at the finish.:D

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  15. Money_Den_777

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Special thanks to the Sector 3 for the organization of the championship! I hope soon to be more championships in the DTM:rolleyes:. And as the guys who commented on the race, it was very interesting to watch the broadcast. Thanks to all participants! Special thanks to the Sébastien Degraeve, Klaus Schulze and Moritz Lönner for an excellent fight in the course of many races, it was very interesting!;) We are waiting for the final results of the championship.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  16. Thomas Kinza

Thomas Kinza New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    No problem H.Damen!
    That´s life,we all make mistakes;)
    I also want to say sorry to G.Deurwarder if i touch him in the first round at the hairpin!

• Like Like x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  17. Moritz Löhner

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    It was a very nice season with amazing fights and close racing!
    It was a very relaxed last race for me I was only watching the fight in front of me. My car was to slow at the straight to compete with the podium.
    Anyway nice final race and looking forward for more! Bruno Spengler already said there will be a Winter Cup.:cool:

Last but not least my onboard from yesterday's race:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jan Stange

Jan Stange Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    was as always a great race yesterday, pure entertainment. Congratulations therefore!

Unfortunately I couldn't paticipate because of some problems with my G25 accelerator pedal - big waves up to 40% under full-load. Was the reason for my DNF at RedBull Ring race. Luckily it's solved now.

Really lookin' forward to the DTM races with the new physics and DSP.

Furthermore I hope that we'll got in near future a choise of some special skins, mand. pitstop online races (servers) and if it's possible even due to license matters the ability to run dedicated DTM '15 servers.

Greetings Jan

19. RaceRoom

RaceRoom game.raceroom.com Developer

Ratings:
    +1,964 / 0 / -0
    Race is up on YouTube.
    Congratulations to @Tim Heinemann for taking home the title and thanks to everyone who participated.
    Hope to see you all again in the next one!

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  20. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0