English ESR

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by ::SKRO::, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Richard Powell

Richard Powell Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Happy to step aside for you mate in the circumstances. If worst comes to worst I can repossess a DFGT I loaned to a friend a couple of months ago but for now it's all up in the air. Not having a lot of luck with my gear so far.

2. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    That's why I have 2 extra wheels ( much to my wife dismay ) I kept my g25 as a back up and I kept my g25 backup the logitech Momo :)

3. Richard Powell

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Seriously thinking of getting a Thrustmaster actually, and I see you have a couple, so........how are they?

4. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    T300 is the best wheel I ever got. It's awesome. Only thing is the pedals that comes with it are sh*t, but they release a package with the t3pa pedals with a t300 wheels and The alcantara Rim ( jealous if you get this, i really want that Rim )
    https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...tegral-racing-wheel-alcantara-edition.334201/

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  5. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Dang that's pretty good deal! ...it's still half grand tho... :grimacing:

6. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Richard Powell

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    That's no problem, I have Fanatec Clubsport pedals so I'm sort of relieved I wouldn't be buying a superfluous set of good pedals, and that's no to the alcantara rim as well I guess, if we even get that here in OZ. Never know, there's still a pretty good chance I can perform some necromancy on my GT2 wheel anyway, I just haven't figured it out yet. I just saw that the grid was full and thought I'd step back and let Paul in for the moment. I see the T300 is upwards of $525 Aus here, so I guess it ought to be pretty handy. We shall see.................I still have a DFGT at a friends house I can go and grab any time.

8. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    what a steal. $800 min down here. (thats 740 au)

9. mrSweSin

mrSweSin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    OOOOOOOOOOOO yeeehhh i won. YES . i had no internet for a couple off days. Some one forgot to pay the bill fore Internet.

It was rely fun to be part of ESR champ. Did not do so good there but i won anyway first price. THX

• Like Like x 5
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  10. mrSweSin

mrSweSin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    BMW nr 78

• Like Like x 1
  11. Richard Powell

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
  12. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
  13. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Since the first thing I've been doing for a while when I wake up and go sit on the toilet is checking stuff on the forum, I often stumble upon stuff I (or you) have posted in the past and so... quoting myself with what I posted here a bit ago, what you guys think about this?
    Should we wait maybe a tad more before starting? Like a week more? It might be a positive thing in relation to the new cars being released (if they're planned to come soon tho)... Idk... I feel that if we're lucky, we'll then get all set from the start and those who'd like to race with another car will have the chance to. If not... well... we've just waited a week more... :)
    What y'all think?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    HOLY COW MAN THERE YOU ARE! I was worried about you being abducted by Swedish aliens!!
    Ok so situation is that we're at full capacity for regular drivers but we're now accepting Wild Cards joiners
    Thing is that we might get a few re-arrangements in the regular roster so for the moment I'll just write your name in the Wild Cards list but it'll likely be changed to new position over the next days.
    PAY YOUR BILLS DUDE!!! XD

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    I was considering the new cars as well. I am ok with the about one week delay.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Not sure whats best....There is no official announcement of a gtr3 pack, I thought there was, but I was wrong.

Lets be honest the chances of getting an update in time for when we start are low to unknown.
    If people agree, we can just incorporate pits into the series when it does arrive...knowing we may do a few tracks without it.

If and when new GTR3 cars come, which could be in the middle of the series, there may be more of an issue with people changing cars then?

Also, US Thanksgiving weekend when we start,no? Not an issue for me, but could be for some.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    True... so maybe let's see how it goes this next week and if they leak some news in regards we'll act accordingly?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    We can hashtag all the s3 guys here to try and get them to advise us. lol.

I really doubt we will see anything....basing that on the speed things usually go with s3....hope I am wrong.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  19. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    Well, no car changes during the champ. That's for sure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    I assumed so, but wasn't sure on other peoples thoughts....I could maybe see if the cars were released after the first week, but I sort of feel cars should be locked in.