Released GTR3 Class Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    Where is ... the Mustang GT3 with new liveries??? o_O ...

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. rbn

rbn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    A Porsche RUF is always nice.

To bad the Nissan is a right hand drive though, would be a no brainer to buy otherwise, maybe just make a left hander also.
    Most vids I watched of the GTR are LHD.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    That the GTR is only RHD has something to do with the licenses from nissan... really sad, but seems that it has to be done.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. rbn

rbn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Companies and their licenses... :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AzkarateAsi

AzkarateAsi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Always getting 503 error since last week

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
  7. John Galus

John Galus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Any reason why the new cars can't post times to the GTR3 leaderboards? I tried the Ford at Laguna Seca and my new (faster) laps don't appear.

8. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    The ruf gtr3 is so much the same as the gtr2 it even have the same cockpit view setup I had for the gtr2...

But it drive so much better! The handling with new gtr3 physics and tire model is so great!

9. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    whats wrong with the gtr being rhd? its from japan so i assume it would be rhd.
    in the end of the day it takes 10 seconds to adapt from driving rhd to lhd i dont see this as an issue.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    especially that there is hopefully no oncoming traffic...

• Funny Funny x 6
  11. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    I have to adapt to all these bloody left hand drive cars.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Sayjimwoo

Sayjimwoo Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I just bought all the new cars and liveries because I do like to the support the continued progress of this game to get it to it's full potential.
    But It is getting a bit too much now, there are 80+ cars. How many more do we actually need before v.1 is released?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Cool....prices are decent for the cars, but I guess I have to get over wanting lots of liveries. Adds up so quickly...

Hopefully a pack comes soon.

Glad its out :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  14. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Thank you sector3 for these great additions to the GT3 line up ;):)

15. Marsha Robison

Marsha Robison New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's one livery per car, the liveries cost 49vRP a pop once you have bought the car.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    Will there be a pack for GTR3? Or it is only available separately?

Thats why we need a GTR3 pack. Hopefully there will be one when Bentley arrives.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  17. The_Grunt

The_Grunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    I just bought the new cars with one livery. It is terrific that you can choose the one that you like compared to the old system. I will certainly purchase the rest if pack will be available but the new cars were a bargain IMO. With a price of a poorly done Latte or Moccha in a corner cafeteria I got few awesome GT cars in my virtual garage. Based on a quick test drive they were a blast to drive too. I think Nissan being a RHD car just adds to the character, so it's cool I think.

By the way and little off topic, I got myself yesterday Thrustmaster T500RS which replaced my trusty DFGT. FFB is so much better on T500 compared to any Logitech cog driven wheels I've tried (DFGT, G25, G27). It is like day and night. I must say I'm dissapointed in Logitech releasing G29 as a G27 with DFGT style buttons minus the shifter. Logitech should've adapt belt driven FFB and replacable wheels for their top-of-the-line product. But it's their loss, not mine as I just chose Thrustmaster. All the fuzz now is around T300, but I think I made awesome deal with T500 paying 450€ for it as it has awesome pedals straight out of the box. Also T3PA-Pro add on pedals, which are practically the same as T500's, seem to be almost as difficult to obtain as Plutonium. Some criticize T500 for the fixed paddles, but you get used to them after a couple of laps just fine, so it definitely isn't an issue. I still probably get the F1 replacement wheel for it as it probably suits open wheelers a lot better. But for GT cars and such, the original wheel is pure awesomeness.

But damn it is now difficult to drive those G5 cars with all the three pedals now. It doesn't help that my own cars have been with automatic transmission for the last 10 years now. It takes a probably a while when I can get to same speed compared to two pedal and auto clutch configuration :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    can't agree more... the reason that Logitech build that wheel is quite simple... PS4 and Xbox doesn't support the older Logitech-Wheels and a huge crowd ask for help... the reaction was a new wheel (G920 for Xbox).
    The G29 may have had a good position in the market as a wheel that is a bit more than a toy - but they failed in pricing as it is more expensive that the G27 before without really giving more.

19. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    There's never enough cars man. More cars and more tracks = more choice for everyone. You don't need to buy the new ones ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. The Monk

The Monk Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I cost me about $4AUS to get the new cars, I don't care for having to have every skin, since I will only use one or two anyways. That is cheap as chips.

Was wonderful to finally get to log in tonight and have in my stable:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1