Audi TT Cup????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GooseCreature, Nov 19, 2015.

1. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Servers down on a Thursday, must be TT time ;)

2. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Bah,maybe next week...

3. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    I hope they will wait. I havent got the money yet :(

4. Mike Demers

Mike Demers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Just think the servers are down...again. We really need an offline mode. Gets me mad to see several hundred dollars of content sitting there unusable because their servers are down.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. Gorgoms

Gorgoms Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    @Mike Demers the same thinking here, i have not enough time to play my hobby but when i have it this happens! anfd not for the first time. it's so annoying that i paid a lot of money and i can't use it because it only works online and the servers are down!!!! :mad:

6. Mike Demers

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    yeah, sadly I have been playing SCE, rFactor 2 and AC more lately. When R3E is running I check multiplayer - see nobody playing and then switch games.

7. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    ^^^ I've been playing a lot of other stuff myself lately, but when I have logged on to r3e it seems busier. Logged on last night (usa, usually dead at night) and joined a full hillclimb class race...with no rammers and tight battles. It was an amazing race for a public impromptu race.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    I don't think so ... more probably some server problems

9. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Slightly busier imo....but it only takes 15 extra people to make that happen.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Until they have a system of communication in game or something where we could see players that are looking to play online it will always be like that.
    I think there is a lot more people wanting to race online but they check and leave without joining.

We need a lobby showing all players always, where you can change your status and get/send invite to those looking to play online, without something like that there isn't much point of having the game always online.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  11. Jynn

Jynn Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    yes I think I was in that one too, loved it!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    This gets me pretty much every day. After a hard day's work, I sat down on my PC starting up R3E with anticipation for some good racing. Only to be greeted with a server down error or I somehow cant connect to the servers despite I can connect to Steam or Battlenet with no issues.

There is a reason why AC, pcars and GSCE gets a lot more time clocked recently because I can play those games offline.

13. Bobby Edge

Bobby Edge Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    I've had a few full public races that were really great with others who left room and avoided contact, always lots of fun.

I kinda wish S3 would have an optional safety rating of sorts so those of us who want to avoid reckless racers have the choice.

P.S. Check out the ESR league Nino. We have another guy from VA and I believe we still have a few slots open.

• Like Like x 1
  14. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    About the 503.
    Not sure if this can help the dev or not but i found something interesting tonight.
    I was getting the error and i switched to my neighbors wireless and i was able to get in with no errors.
    Then later when i retried to connect to raceroom ( still on the neighbors wireless ) i could not, it kept giving me 503 error.
    I then switched back to my network here and boom i was able to get in again on first try as well.

15. Mike Demers

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    503 again - why do I even bother trying any more....just gets me angry that all this money in content wasted on something that hasnt worked in a week. Is there a team working on it or is sector 3 disappearing before our eyes?

16. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    I wish Sector 3 focus on stability and fixing bugs, etc... Instead of pulling so many content in rush.. Or hire more people!

• Agree Agree x 1