May 20, 2023
    1. Yevgeny Lazorenko
  • About

Birthday:
    May 28, 1990 (Age: 33)
    Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/lazorenko.yevgeny
    Masseur, Psychologist
    I like football, mountainbike, motorsports and of course Sim Racing. Joined RaceRoom in 2013th, but started to race hard since Spring 2015th when I have acquired my very first steering wheel (Logitech Momo) and have started to buy some content, for the recent moment I own almost everything. Since then, simracing became a real passion for me. RaceRoom is my favorite sim, also like Assetto Corsa. I like music and media entertainment. Favorite music genres: techno, tech-house, deep-house, house, ambient, space music, chill-out, lounge, synth and many others and of course classic music. I am a true connoisseur of quality product, whatever it is. Also like movies, as well as music, I prefer different genres, science fiction and comedy are my favorites. I read a lot, mainly medical literature, learning anatomy, psychology, esoteric. Also like philosophy and arts. My favorite painter is Leonardo Da Vinci. Really like his works about engineering and human anatomy. He is true genius. I admire the works of Tesla. Interested in ancient Greek and Roman culture, Philosophy, Theology. Before simracing, I used to create some electronic music. You can check my tracks through the link I provide here.
    https://soundcloud.com/lazorenko
    In the end, I would like to summarize that I am very sporty and creative person.

With best regards, Yevgeny Lazorenko.