Sooooo... whats your least favorite track?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MsportDan, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Chang has on the first point of view (bought it today) nothing of what a good racetrack should have.

2. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    I like moscow

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Agree,sometimes I love snorisring, sometimes I don't, but it can provide some great races

4. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    Indianapolis. It's such a boring circuit.

I love every other though.. Favourites are definately Raceroom Raceway, Mid Ohio and Nurburgring.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    monza and indianpolis. monza i get so bored by the long straights i just want to swerve into a wall to get it over with, indy is crap, flat, smooth and disjointed. raceroom race way could be great but the chicane at the start ruins every race immediately.

favorite is r3e is zandvoort, zolder, bathurst. every track needs a first turn like zandvoort, the best first turn in motor sport, can go two-three wide at the same speed top and bottom flows and bites, love it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Off Topic!
    The option to try 1 car 1 track before you buy (the full game), i mean, if you get to try your favourite gt at your favourite track online your going to love this game, crashes and bugs aside :)

7. marshma11ow8

marshma11ow8 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Salazburgring and the Slovakia ring are the worst
    Salazburgring is so bland the most interesting corner is the last complex and it the only notable corner on the track
    Slovakia is just hard to get a good rythym at the track because it's long and tedious

On occasion Zolder annoys me just because of the breaking point for the second chicane and the track detection

8. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    I had a really hard time liking Slovakiaring, no real flow and awkward breaking points and turn ins with weird apexes..
    But now after more time spent on it I enjoy it a lot.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. The_Grunt

The_Grunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    I find Salzburgring a blast:confused::)

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Me too, I love that track. It's one of those classic circuits that has survived into the modern era relatively unchanged so it kind of has a retro feel to it. A simple layout yet very fast and narrow with little margin for error and no tarmac run-off. Brilliant.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Moscow definitely is the no1 on my "dontlikeit" list, and Slovakiaring gets the 2nd place for sure... Moscow seems to be designed by 3 years old kid with serious dissabilities, and Slovakiaring is just boring as hell.... they should plant some trees...
    Basically on each and every other tracks i can find something interesting, so the rest depend on my mood...except Bathurst, i can run that any time through days and nights....

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    I kinda like Moscow - it's a blast in the DTMs. Slovakia Ring is, as you correctly point out, arse

13. Sean Lander

Sean Lander Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Paul Ricard because it totally lacks any character and with the massive run offs any sense of danger. Regret wasting money on this eyesore.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I really dislike norisring.

Moscow I used to dislike, but starting to love it. Just did a nice race the other evening on it and actually got a podium finish :)

Turn 2 in zolder is a pain, never liked that one but growing on me a bit.

I like Salzburg. Fun atmosphere and was easy track to learn for me but hard to master.

15. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Seriously ? Start>slightly right<full throttle, full throttle, full throttle (moan) left/right- chicane>full throttle, full throttle, full throttle (moan) left/right chicane< full throttle, full throttle, full throttle> ahh *blink* thank god, the motodrome again ! *phew*

Indy GP layout is actually the only one I almost never raced so far. I prefer the more curvy tracks more lately cause with simple layouts I tend to sleep away, losing my focus..(Monza for example)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    I'll have to say Nürburgring not because I don't like it, I love that track but only offline for me it is seem impossible to drive it online, all other tracks online work just fine some even when there is up to 24 cars. But Nürburgring if there is more than 10 cars on the grid it is so jerky it is impossible for me to drive and enjoy it.. :( I don't have a clue why that is so.... ?

Part from that I say Brands Hatch and mostly for it don't have all of the track as option but only the short one and after 20 laps that track is seriously boring...

17. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Sounds exactly like the path from my living room to my bathroom, especially when I had 2-18 beers. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    If there is a track I don't like, it's usually because it's too hard to figure out. So I keep pounding laps until I get it right. So most of the tracks I don't like become favorites because of the challenge. The harder a track is the more I tend to like it. So in this game it's odd to me to have a least favorite track. But if I was to choose it would be oscarschlieben or however the hell its spelled. I have yet to get t1 right 3 time in a row:confused::cool::p

• Like Like x 1
  19. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    it is really hard to get it right 3 times in a row due to its impossible as you cant drive T1;T1;T1 you have to drive T1;T2;T3 etc so dont feel bad ;)

Andi

• Like Like x 1
  20. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    Unless you back and try again and again and again. :D