Raceroom Experience Fan Boost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ocaso Dorado, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Alice Margatroid

Alice Margatroid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    welp, its clear now we have a troll. putting the blame on the fans, putting the blame on the developers, pretty sure he will put the blame on me for calling him out on this. but, to me, nothing good is going to come out of this thread. I feel that anything more then a "buy a beer" button would be insulting to the developers and to the fan base.

2. Dan Speelman

Dan Speelman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    This is pretty ridiculous - So you think the Sector 3 team has a work ethic problem, all deduced from not having the features you want in the game yet? Evidently the reason we don't have the saved setups yet is because developer X spends all day scratching his balls....now i understand!

4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, but we usually call him J-F Chardon. :p

• Funny Funny x 6
  5. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Yes, i agree, this post was rude and unnecesary, apologies.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  6. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    I have to agree with @Brandon Wright here.
    I checked my purchase history the other day and i am at pretty much 200$, ( yes i still have a couple throusand Vrp left ) but still i have never spent this much on a game ever. So while i would not mind assisting ( lets not call it donating cause that is the wrong wording here ),
    If it would be to assist landing a brand name in the game or get certain track or feature and a promised return on investment? Then yes i am in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    seriously calm down be a bit more civil and not so much of a complete arrogant nugget: your posts are generally pointed , thats ok they are opinionated and that is your right (but remember its an opinion and its like an asshole we all have one)
    but when you get just rude and shitty its pointless
    dont insult people

think

Andi

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    That is a two way street Andi, i have no issue in reality, in general im always civil and less of an arrogant nugget :) but you know like breeds like and all that, sometimes you just gotta keep on biting!

Hey i deleted the last comment about the dislike, see another right here right now!!!!

9. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    until what ?

someone rips you a new one ......

i dont understand how you can be so blind to how a lot of the time you talk down to people maybe its a style thing , ok but sometimes put your humanity in gear before you rip in there as it doesnt create any forward movement , it doesnt build a community it just deepens divisions and makes people entrench .. stalemate

So instead of bitching at testers and people in the forum ; help do something useful ...

live a little , be nice , smell a flower

Andi

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Exactly, until what, people move away, at the end of the day something better always comes along.
    As for talking down to people, its not a style thing it is what it is or how i am, if you want to pick fault with me you have to be right or correct, if you get on your high horse and blow out your arse tough shit if you look like an idiot (you are English, nothing is lost in translation here), if i fault you personally or criticise you you can be damn sure its for a reason not cause i think im better than you or smarter or anything else.
    If i post and you think you can take me apart cause my post is stupid, so be it, dont try and take me apart cause you think i am stupid, they are totally different things.
    Bitching at testers, no, only one and he opens himself up for it everyday, people in the forum, just like me they open themselves up for it every day, tit for tat, if i get on my high horse attacking you, i misquote you and i try to twist what you you didnt say into something i want to argue about, damn right im gonna reply and get on my high horse about it and defend my corner!

There are plenty of times ive posted and wished i hadnt cause it looks\is\sounds stupid, again, it is what it is
    You used that quote more than once at me, am i missing something?

Overall, does that sound like an arrogant post, yes. Right now, do i care, no! It is what it is!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  11. Ocaso Dorado

Ocaso Dorado Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I don't mind people express in many way not matter how raw they feel, as long as don't become a bullet... anyways civilization lessons? off-topic please.

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  12. The_Grunt

The_Grunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    You are very close ending up as a first person ever on my ignore list by calling me selfish here, mister.

Let me ask you one thing. What makes you think that donated money is somehow better than the money used on the store and donations somehow magically creates more free content than content purchases?

You have the balls to question my motives here, but in truth you want people like me to fund the game even more to make it the way YOU want it when you at the same time haven't seen the need to support the devs with the obvious option that is available for everyone already: by purchasing the content as much as you can. So who's the selfish and cheapskate here, huh?

So, as I said previously, put your money where your mouth is first and let's talk about this after that. Or then stop posting this BS.

13. Ocaso Dorado

Ocaso Dorado Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Get in the ring!

14. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Its a Bro down !!!'

1-14-2016 10-28-03 PM.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Rodent

Rodent Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    This went downhill fast.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Ever thought of using your brain before engaging your fingers!

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    Yeah it did. I'm used to this kind of thing in a PCars forum, but not on the S3S forum which is generally the most civilized of all the sim racing forums. I guess the self-cannibalization of the sim racing community has finally reached our little sanctuary of maturity.

• Agree Agree x 12
  18. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Think maturity is a bit of a strong word, we are all pretending to be racing drivers! :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    No idea what you're talking about...

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. The_Grunt

The_Grunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much Christian for posting that. I have coffee all over my monitor and keyboard now :D

• Funny Funny x 2