Released Nordschleife

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, May 31, 2015.

1. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Ooh, that's good. I'll have to remember that the next time someone asks what the ETA for Nords is. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Konta-Robi

Konta-Robi Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully the track will join the game before the 24h of Nürburgring and this is from 26-29 of May

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Keeps us all talking about it! ;)

4. skswat

skswat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Time hunting :smiley:

5. Gareth Smith

Gareth Smith Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    A regular update from the devs would be great though, no need to promise a date or anything. Would be nice to see what was done since the last update, all imo of course :).

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Quote: Sir Jackie Stewart.. "If someone said they enjoy the Nürburgring (Nordschleife), they weren't going fast enough." :D

• Like Like x 8
  7. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    Why not? Worked brilliantly for PCars! :D

Oh, wait......................

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  8. russlar

russlar Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    The only release schedule I need to know is "between now, and the heat-death of the Universe"

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Don't want to be smart-aleck:), but universe will expand endlessly to the latest level of awareness an therefore will freeze over.
    So no release to expect!:eek:

10. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    If it's not starting to contract back to a new singularity in the end that is.. ;)

11. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Thought that possibility had been shown to be very unlikely? Have we gone off topic a bit?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. fischhaltefolie

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    I think this thread thematically had been to Andromeda Galaxy and back again.:)
    Please don't judge some silly billies too hard for fooling around a bit to the lack of actual informations.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    It' might be so.
    But I see an everlasting loop of expanding and contracting waves of big bangs / big crushes as more plausible than one big bang from nothing into an endless expansion to a big freeze or rip. :)
    But yes, quite of topic! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. fischhaltefolie

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    :)This could become a very interesting discussion, indeed it should be moved to off topic

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    AFAIK the most recent status in science is that dark energy forces the universe to expand endlessly, thus freezing all over in eternity. Expansion is still accelerating since the big bang and gravitation seems to be incapable of slowing this process down. At least this is what scientists have observed.

It should be noted in this regard, that the existance of dark matter is a deduction of the fact that the movement of stars implies that there must be more mass to galaxies than the visible matter we can observe. And in a similar process, the existance of dark energy has been deducted from the fact that, despite the mass of visible and dark matter, the expansion of the universe is still going on and even accelerating.

The nature of dark matter and dark energy - in case they actually exist in a way science imagines them - is still a complete myth. The most interesting part about this theory - in my opinion - is the fact that taking the equality of mass and energy into consideration, the visible matter is only a very small fraction of what exists in the universe. There is alot more dark matter than visible matter and both together are only a small amount compared to the amount of dark energy. I'm not thoroughly sure if this is more interesting or frightening... :confused:

So, it may as well be possible that all predictions made nowadays will be proven wrong at some point of time in the future. Still I doubt we will find an undoubtedly correct answer to this question during our lifetime...but on the other hand you never know... :cool:

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. fischhaltefolie

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Yes, the big freeze.
    But on the other hand it's sad to know, that most likely there will not be some madmen somwhere on a small blue planet some billion years ahead having a strange debate about a highly anticipated racetrack and the future of the universe.:(

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    I wish the Universe could speed up the "Ring works"...

18. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Well, all you have to do is take that old DeLorean out your garage, adjust it to go at 99.99 % of lightspeed and drive around the block for half a day (or maybe one or two hours longer, depending on when Nords will actually be released).

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Mtze_h3h3

Mtze_h3h3 Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I think s3 saw the release of the iracing nordschleife and realized that their own production is crappy.
    Now they rebuild it from the beginning, thats why it takes so long.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. Macaquinho

Macaquinho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1