Released Nordschleife

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, May 31, 2015.

1. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    The big question to me since a very long time is not what the future will be - but simply why there is anything existing (so tell us our senses) at all. Why isn't there "nothingness" instead? How comes that according to the Big Bang theory, suddenly everything jumped into existence all from nothing?

As long our only answer to this question - why is the universe existing at all - is simply "Because of BANG! from out of nowhere!" , I think there are more rewarding foci of our attention than the question whether the universe in the future will be grilled or frozen. I cannot help it, but "Bang!" simply sounds like a quite infantile answer to me. Not to mention that "Bang!" does not explain why there was "Bang!" and where it came from and where it took place - if nothing existed before... The Big Bang theory explains only the HOW of things since the Big Bang, how things unfolded since then - it says nothing about the WHY and WHERE.

I also think that our perception of time and our understanding of outer space (=cosmos) and inner space (mind) are quite misled, and will need a dramatic revolution in the way we understand them. Possible that we will need to learn how to overcome the separation between outer and inner space as we beleive we perceive it. And time - it can get experienced quite differently by us, depending on the situation we are in, and the age we are at. Time seems to move slowly when we are young, and races when we are older. When we enjoy something, its over too soon, and when we suffer, seconds turn into hours. Also, I would raise the hypothesis that time t can be understood as a function of human's mind m: t=f(m) . Now unleash your imagination (Einstein: "Imagination is more important than knowledge"). People practicing meditation like Zen or comparables, may find it easier to understand why I come to these thoughts.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  2. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    Great ide................crap, just remembered that my Mr. Fusion is in the shop. :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Looking at this speech of physicist Lawrence Krauss may give some answers, not easy to understand though, but very entertaining

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  4. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    ^ Klasse! I like it: both the lecture, and his dry, laconic humour.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    BUZZINGA!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Öberg

Öberg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    And even if we find out where the bang came from, then what caused the event that caused the bang? Even it was GOD, well then what does his family tree look like?

The fact that we require a cause for everything, leads me to believe that either this universe is a simulation in a bigger world (the bang was the boot sequence), which itself could be a simulation in a bigger world. Or maybe there is a god somewhere. Perhaps God runs the simulation.

It sounds crazy, but i can't think of a better answer to speculate on the cause of this universe existing at all. Nothingness seems infinite to me. If it was nothing, then the big bang could not have sprung from it.

Ermmm....so when's the Nordschleife coming out?

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  8. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
  9. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Once the universe has cooled down a little more.
    If they released it now it might get too hot in here. :p

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. coolcool

coolcool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    I want to buy Audi Sport TT Cup and Formula RaceRoom 2 and NSU Prinz TTS:)
    But I endure to buy until Nordschleife is released:(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Edit: sorry not sure what the Heck happened here. Sorry for mucking up the forum.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  12. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    I...I...actually th..thought...that *sobbing* with the... the end of....Wintercup *sniff* there m..might be a chance that...No ?...

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  13. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Mtze_h3h3

Mtze_h3h3 Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    #soon*

*#not

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    You don't know whats happen behind closed doors from sector3. They work hard...

16. Mtze_h3h3

Mtze_h3h3 Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    of course they do. would never doubt that

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Redglyph

Redglyph Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    And they shouldn't doubt we're willing to beta-test it ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    Absolutely L . O . V . E . <3 <3 <3 This Track ... It is pure Driving Nirvana .... hard to learn at first and even more difficult to master but once you begin to know the top speeds you can attain, know your optimal braking zones and anticipate the corners like you know your own breathe ... well then it becomes second nature and you just get into the zone and become one with the track and the car an..... sorry I get so carried away !

I have only just jumped onboard with RRRE and knowing this track was coming plus seeing my other fave MACAU was already in clinched it for me. Been turning laps on this beloved track since GPL days and more recently in Project Cars & Assetto. Gotta say the preview videos of this iteration look absolutely stunning and the Sector 3 guys look to have exceeded expectations of anyone who knows the track intimately.

Cannot wait ... and if you are looking for Beta testers who absolutely know this track like the back of their hand ... please sign me up as I am your man :-D ... Actually probably one of about 9999 other keen sim racers. LoL.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    GT5 and 6 combined, I had little over 150.000 km on the Ring.
    AC not very much, since I gave up on the game.
    PCars: no way to know exactly, but apart from other races, I raced four (full time) 24 hr endurance races.
    Reading about the coming of the Ring to RRRE, I also jumped on board.
    I have to say: don't regret it. I had a lot of fun already, even without the Ring.

• Like Like x 1
  20. AzkarateAsi

AzkarateAsi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Im the post 600 yay

Sooooo.... When is the next update coming? When twindows releases the new DX?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1