Cant post times on lederboards.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BG Larsson, Apr 28, 2016.

1. BG Larsson

BG Larsson New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Wonder if anyone had this problem. Its some cars like the Fabcar.
    Did several attempts vid the Fabcar on Nordschleife and got several legit
    times around 6.43s. the session ended with confirming my No1 Place
    but not registring on the leaderboard. Tested the GT1 saleen and a couple
    off other cars on the same track and everthing works. Any suggestions???????

2. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Have the same problem sometimes i see it flash leaderboard error ?
    Not sure what causes it i verified files in steam ? Mine was last night group 5 at brands bmw forget which skin maybe its skin related as my internet was still on ? I have screenshot and maybe logs, also had it online once it showed on server logs i never was in race lol but at end of race showed me second on overlay ? No not on dial up i have cable high speed

3. Andy Blade

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Okay just tried group 5 bmw at brands hatch shows in game as 2nd saving replay blah blah check leaderboard nothing tried 5 times got times leaderboard nothing so took zakspeed out and got 5th on leaderboard !! Tried bmw again and in game shows 2nd looked at leaderboard nothing just 5 th with zakspeed ? What is going on ? No errors or anything this time ?

4. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Does your time show up,when you filter for BMW only instead of all Group 5 cars?

5. Andy Blade

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    No does not show up

6. coolcool

coolcool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    When you don't break the rival record, a record isn't left.

7. Andy Blade

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Er yeah i get that i am beating rival times so far just bmw at brands wont log time will try bmw at different track just tried adac at red bull that worked so i dont know

8. Chocoloco

Chocoloco Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Did a few laps on the Nordschleife in fr2 earlier and only the first lap got an entry into the leaderboards. I improved my time on the following laps and also got the new standings confirmed whilst driving, but the leaderboard did not get an update.

9. T.Soovik

T.Soovik New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Same here, did lap times with the GTO Audi and Groupe 5 320 / Capri on Bathurst, it wont show in the leaderboard :(

10. BG Larsson

BG Larsson New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Is there ever a respond to these issues from the devs? Im used to posting on the Assetto forums
    and you often get instant fedback on these matters.

11. spire13

spire13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There's a similar issue posted here.

I had a time recorded this morning (on the WTCC 15 Challenge) whereas it just didn't register at all yesterday. Did a hard PC reset and logged out of RaceRoom on my browser first but that could of course be entirely coincidental (yesterday R3E would register times for some competitions but not others; e.g. DTM 2014 - time registered, DTM 2015 - time would not register).

Is it an R3E backend issue?

12. T.Soovik

T.Soovik New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Somehow its class related, i just posted a few times with the DTM 1992 cars, that worked just fine.
    I think it has something to do with the physics update // patch 2 days ago ?