Released Audi Sport TT Cup 2016

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    wow again ,even with the humour, time after time we prove that simracers shouldn't be let on the internet without human supervision ... We call ourselves a community , we are far from that
    We devide into sub-divisions and bark fanboy at one another , we lambaste developers for not doing exactly what we want when we want because of course we have all the information at our finger tips ... but generally its just opinion.... and we all know that everybody has one much like our exit valve in our nether regions...
    the Audi tt 2016 has been in testing for a while ; sum bugs were found , they are fixed tthen a real life driver tested them so that we had a real hands on opinion ... tweaks were made and a couple of bugs were found ... there being fixed .. then it needs testing again , on every track every variation of track in various combinations 15/30/45/1HR races with fuel and wear /rolling start /standing start real grid and maximum grid .... so that then takes hours and hours of a small team of beta testers .. ok maybe that can be done quickly but its rarely just 1 car in a patch / update , so as each thing is fixed and bugs are squished it gets closer to the release ..... as i mentioned before , giving an exact date would be out and out lying so soon is a good answer; honest and correct ...

with the cars in testing we are very close to them being done

Andi

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Dangle Carrots and the nags will follow! ;)

3. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    hm:p, seems the size of the carrot does matter;)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  4. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    I don't know what your problem is, Mr. Hardworking Beta Tester, I was simply guessing which could be the third Audi they mentioned, because the only announced car is the R8 LMS apart from the two TT's.

5. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    i dont have a problem , i was more looking at the overview of the posts and the video just before my post ....
    As to you guessing what could be in the update i have no problem with that at all ....
    but just to add you guessed wrong ... its not the audi R8

But you sort of prove my point with your opening few words ....

Andi

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Yes,totally agree

When we see another new race tracks?
    Silverstone? when ?
    There are so many beautiful circuits but are rarely made at the last time Sector3
    Why now back a new AUDI TT Cup 2016?
    NEW RACE TRACKS THAT WANT ME TO SEE MORE

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. muzikant

muzikant Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    Agree!!! We need new things not again a gt masters... wtcc... audi tt cup v2 new bmw gt3 amg gt3 new mc laren gt3... and for sure more tracks!!!! Very agree!!!!!!!! And where is the audi tt vln pack??

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    "We"? I for one do want the 2016 GT3 cars. I'd love them as a Blancpain package rather than GT Masters, but I know that's just a dream.
    I agree on the tracks however, but as car designers don't create tracks and vice versa I see no problem in this.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Yes, already quite a long time ago that another new track is announced.
    Racing cars are still a lot we can race with now.
    New tracks would be a challenge to be back soon.
    We await exciting new tracks.

• Like Like x 1
  10. muzikant

muzikant Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    I love raceroom! That,ts for sure... but
    I love raceroom for sure... but the strategy is a liitle strange en confused... the last track was in march. Everything looks and feeling slow... I wait for the tt vln?? In january there was a preview. i am not wait for again a audi tt cup because I have the 2015 pack. New tracks... and the promised things... bmw m235i.... mc laren gt3... little dissapointing how it cose

11. Timo Heyden

Timo Heyden Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    It would be nicer, when some new features like the flag rules are come to the game. For sure, the new GT3 cars are nice but new features are better.

• Agree Agree x 7
  12. The Angry Hamster

The Angry Hamster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    They released Paul Ricard, almost no one uses it in multiplayer. They released Macau, almost no one uses it in multiplayer. They released Chang/Buriram, almost no one uses it in multiplayer. They released China, almost no one uses it in multiplayer.

You say you want 'exciting new tracks' but really the evidence, at least in multiplayer, is quite to the contrary of that. Realistically Nords, Hockenheim, Spa, and Spielberg are the few tracks that see heavy use. Almost all the others not only rarely pop up, but rarely get more than 6 people per race when they do.

I would love to have a massive variety of circuits, many not available in other titles, but what multiplayer really shows is that people just want the same circuits they race in every other game. Oh and it shows they want GT3 cars, like ALL the GT3 cars. All of them, ever, forever and ever :p

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Traditional well known Euro tracks, Magny, Silverstone, Imola BRANDS HATCH GP and the like would imo generate revenue and add hugely to the online variation and user numbers, lots and lots of historically popular online tracks, even just going through the race series tracks not in the game that would generate and interest.

I said it before, i`ll say it again, i would pay for a race 07 + Addons track pack, even just an cheap chearful and quick conversion, something to get them in game then maybe over time improve them if it was really needed.

14. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Rather not. ;)

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    So what your saying is S3 is full of old grannies that cant no matter how much they think they can?

16. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I'm saying that cheap and quick ain't how we roll. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. mister dog

mister dog Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    This should go in here:

• Like Like x 5
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 2
  18. coolcool

coolcool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    Porsche DLC of the AC is released on September 25
    victory goes to the one who makes the first move
    Let's release it on September 20:D

19. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    o_O Maybe I misunderstood your post, but I just read the Porsche DLC for consoles will be released October 25.
    From AC forum:
    Marco on FB, a few minutes ago.

20. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Not for Consoles... It will be released for all plattforms...but first on PC via Steam... the rest will follow