Released 16-06-2017 RaceRoom has been updated (hotfix)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    16-06-2017

Hotfix

- Fixed issues with Multiplayer results caused by players leaving and reentering.

- Fixed an issue with lap invalidation.

- Fixed so players leaving the server no longer show in replay as stuck on their last known position.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    So I assume this will not apply to previously recorded replays.:( Shame, because last night I was involved in an epic fight with the X-17 on a public server, but unfortunately the replay is ruined by freezed and screaming disconnected cars and the issue is still there. But nevermind, thanks for the fix.:)

3. joe cronk

joe cronk New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    my game is not working it keeps telling me no responsr from server.its been awhile since i played this sim so is there something i am missing like a update please let me know thank you!!!

4. V8Olli

V8Olli Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the update! Sadly, the multiplayer results are still incorrect.:confused: We just finished a league race with 25+ participants, and some drivers are listed with exactly twice as many laps as they have actually driven. :(
    If it helps, I can upload the faulty race log together with the corrisponding replay.

5. joe cronk

joe cronk New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    please do i cant get on multiplayer it says same thing cant cant get on server or respond . Ihave a bunch of money on this sim am i ever going to get to play??