64 bit issues....

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Inkabodpain.2old4forza, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Inkabodpain.2old4forza

Inkabodpain.2old4forza New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone , let me start with my rig:

Direct Drive wheel using Simucube
    2Dof motion simulator (Sim Experience Stage 1) using Sim Commander 4
    4x Transducer using Sim Commander 4
    Oculus Rift CV1

My issue is I have to open Steam press play then a pop up window comes up where I have to select 64 bit or 32 bit . I am forced to only pick 32 bit due to the fact that if I select 64 bit my motion and transducers will not engage, everything else works. If I select 32 bit everything works.

Last issue what parameters within Sim Commander 4 can I use so that RRE automatically opens in VR and at 32 bit.

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    you might need to change the executable in the Profile for your motion and tranducers.
    If you choose 64bit, the raceroom-Executable is rrre64.exe located in for example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64

Most default-profiles only have the 32bit-executable rrre.exe included

3. Inkabodpain.2old4forza

Inkabodpain.2old4forza New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for responding , So if i understand what your are saying , If I use the rrre64.exe so that sim commander opens RRE i will still have the issue with the motion and transducers not being enabled?

4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately I have no deeper knowlege of Sim Commander but you definitely need the rrre64.exe in sim commander to start Raceroom in 64bit. But maybe that would solve the issue with motion an transducers... If I remember some mentioned that here in the Forum...

If you want to start Raceroom 64bit from Sim Commander you need to start if for example like the following:

rrre64.exe -vr 2.0​