About that bentley..

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von .OG Isaac, 1. April 2016.

1. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    I was driving The Nords (ofcourse, what else would you drive right?!) andI was behind this amazing looking car for a whole lap. At some point I tried to pass but the mysterious car parked the bus and I was close behind it afterwards, I noticed the text on the back of the wing said "BENTLEY".

So, apparently, the Bentley drives around in GTR3 but it's not yet in the store? Anyone seen these before?

http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...190/2ACDB7C7ADD6DED368CDE39217EBDAC073A0CA83/

2. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Give it a little time; just waiting for Bentley to give the go ahead to release apparently.

3. DoctorFrazierCrane

DoctorFrazierCrane Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Yep - I was behind a white and green one...for one terrible moment I thought I was back in Project Cars.... :D

4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    It was mentioned in the Bentley-Thread, yepp... The car is finally ready to release and already on our Harddrive, but the car and it's liveries are being checked by Bentley at the moment, if everything met their expectations.

After that, the release shouldn't be to far away...

But not to forget: even it is already in game - that doesn't mean that it can be purchased. The Content will be released step by step after an Update.