Account query!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doug, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Doug

Doug New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I know this sound's weird but i brought this game for myself which i really love, and then my son decided to have a go and he went on to get top time on a leaderboard Challenge so i put the profile name in his , but with my email address as i am the account holder, the problem is i am no way as good as him so if i change the profile name back to mine it shows my name as the top time in leader board and i am no where near that good, (its back in his name at the moment) so he's now thinking he wants to get the game for himself is their any way i can get his info into his account if he buys the game? Please anyone with some help here would really be appreciated

all the best Doug

2. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Doug there's no sharing of info between accounts. The only way to do what you want to do would be to create a new account for yourself.

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    You can however change the e-mail address that is connected to a R3E account and you can re-connect an R3E with a new steam account. It should work if you create a new steam account for him and link the existing R3E account with his new steam account. You'd need to get a new account and the content again though...

This is what Sonat wrote regarding some 2208 error:

In your Account Settings, you can de-link your R3E account from your Steam account

- Please go to game.raceroom.com and log in.
    - Enter your Account settings (wheel on top right corner).
    - Scroll down in the settings and choose Switch Accounts.
    - Confirm and relaunch the game.
    - Game will ask you to enter your credentials instead of attempting to auto-login.

Please note if you have the DTM Experience 2013 DLC, de-linking is not possible. If that's the case let me know here with your R3E username and I'll try to sort it out manually from here.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Doug

Doug New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi Thanks for this , nice to see a forum where people really do help out.

• Like Like x 1