ADAC 2014 Fuel Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alex Popek, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Alex Popek

Alex Popek New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey,

I have a couple questions about fuel usage, specifically in the ADAC 2014. I've been racing with the Camaro on Oschersleben and I'm usually down to about 7 liters of fuels after only 15 minutes of racing. I figured I would get refueled when I pit, but I'm guessing ADAC don't refuel during the race, as I didn't see the option.

So, am I missing something on how to complete a race without running out of fuel, or am I just that fuel inefficient when I drive? Thanks.

2. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    yeah, you need fuel to run the car. No Tesla's.

3. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    I never had an issue with fuel in the GTM 2014 Championship.. but I only ran 20 minute races.
    I think you can set the initial amount of fuel in the car setup. Maybe it automatically adjusted fuel before the update/patch since it wasn't possible to adjust it in the car setup before.

4. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Sorry when you first posted there was no message in your post, so I was just joking around :D

5. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Did you check the car setup menu before the race? You should be able to set the amount of fuel you want in your car there.

6. MPN64

MPN64 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    I am trying to get fuel in pit stops, but I can`t get it to work at all. this is with WTCC 2015
    I added a fuel only pit stop preset but in the pits the car just rev the engine and a timer starts with no description?
    IE when changing tires a timer starts with the description "changing tires" so how does it work?

7. Alex Popek

Alex Popek New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank You! That's what I was looking for. I just assumed the game started me out with a full tank, for some reason. Thanks again.

8. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    nobody notices me :( :sob:

:D

9. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    Yes we did :)