ADAC GT Masters 2015 Audi R8 Ultra ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jinxjx, Sep 13, 2017.

1. jinxjx

jinxjx New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I bought this car to try. This car has the gear ratio locked. Are the gt3 cars the same way ? Also its very very loose and almost undrivable at Nordschleife even with a few setup tweaks. I also got the 2016 DTM car pack which is very nice and a dream to drive. Does the GT3 audi R8 ultra use the same physics ?..I also run iracing so i have alittle setup experience.....thank you.

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Welcome,

GTR3 class' gear ratios are locked on all cars because many real life GT3 series' have them locked too as part of their BOP.

Regarding physics: The development is ongoing, meaning that later content will use different (mostly considered "better") physics. The devs try to update older cars whenever time allows for it. The older GTR3 class cars were updated early last year iirc (which includes the ADAC GTM cars), but I think they will (have to) be updated again once the upcoming cars (R8 LMS, Corvette C7, AMG GT) have been released.
    Give the M6 GT3 a test drive in the store, that's the most recently released GTR3 car.

But to get an idea of the direction in which development is headed I'd suggest to try the KTM, the open wheelers (FRX, FR US, FR3 etc.), the Audi TT and/or BMW M235. those are the most recently released cars.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  3. 2Lame2Aime

2Lame2Aime Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    It's locked by the homologation of a GT3 car. If the gear ratio is modified the car isn't a GT3 car anymore.
    If you mean power oversteer you could increase traction control. I think all GT3 cars are easy to drive with standard setup.
    Yes it doesn't matter if you use the GT Masters 2015/2016 or the GT3R class car. They are all the same.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  4. jinxjx

jinxjx New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok thanks guys. So christian, do you mean to test drive the audi tt rs or the audi tt sport or either one?.....thanks again