ADAC GT Masters 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HewitAMG, Mar 4, 2017.

1. HewitAMG

HewitAMG New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone !

Just wanted to know if there will be a ADAC GT Masters 2016 Pack ? Like the DTM 2016 Pack ,with all the cars and tracks.

If yes,when could be the release date ?

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    I'm not a dev but I believe they are doing it but it will be a while away yet, they still have to work on at least the Mercedes and Audi, hopefully they an get a Porsche or Lamborghini to join them too...

3. Racki

Racki Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    I would guess June would be a good month for the Release. In the last year the release was also delayed until some races of the new season had taken place.

The new GT3 cars are still not finished. And I fear there will be no Porsche or Lambo.

4. HewitAMG

HewitAMG New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Yeah that would be very cool and really bring the 2016 Season more to the real season.
    But the Audi was already licensed,so they are already work on it.

Ok thank you. June would be cool.
    Why do you think Porsche and Labo wont be available ? Because of license issues ?

5. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    I might look back I half a year, DiRT4 will be released soon :)

6. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    The Audi and Mercedes are licenced and WIP, but the previous versions didn't have Lamborghini or Porsche in for licencing reasons.

I'm looking forward to that too, but plenty of other stuff left to play with between now and June!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Racki

Racki Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    New content is usually announced 6 months to a year in advance to the release. Therefore it is quite sure that we will get all the new GT3 models which we saw on track in 2017. (Audi LMS, BMW M6, AMG, Corvette C7)

Especially Italian makes and Porsche are well known to licensing difficulties and granting exclusive rights to some publishers. On the other hand Porsche has opened last year and announced to be ready for cooperations. So I really think we will get Porsches some day but I wouldn't hope for it in 2017.

Well that's what a glance into my crystal ball showed me ;-)

8. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Porsche's deal with EA have ended, so maybe...

• Creative Creative x 2