Any US est. time zone evening racers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Keith(Jersey)Horner, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Keith(Jersey)Horner

Keith(Jersey)Horner Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I wanna do some online racing, but my time is limited. I'm usually on between 7 to 11 est time, but it always seems like a ghost town.

2. Mike Demers

Mike Demers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Im in Ottawa , also EST and have the same problem. I'm usually playing between 8-11pm but the servers are usually empty then.

3. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    If you're looking for US PUB races we've a pretty good steam group Called ESR (Eat Sleep Race).
    Gatherings are usually from Friday to Sunday (9PM CST) and we do 2/3 races per meeting.
    Most of the times it's 8-9 from us (members) + 4-5 joiners, so we've a fair grid.
    Send me a friend request on Steam if you're interested!
    Cheers

• Like Like x 4
  4. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    R3E has too few members from North America. That’s the reason why R3E needs more drivable US-Tracks. There are a lot of racers in the USA who wanna drive on their own home tracks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I'm on the east coast, in the same situation. Friend me, Nino Scholz. If you can log on before 7pm, you can normally find some packed servers due to EU prime time. But yeah, once it hits say 10pm, lucky to find a server with more than 2 drivers. Sometimes if i'm on at that time i'll just pick an empty server I like and hope someone joins. Did that last night on MId Ohio and had a nice race with a friendly guy.

And join the Eat Sleep Race group SKRO mentioned, its great and low maintenance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. James Nance

James Nance Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0 / -0
    ESR also has varying skill levels as well, theres always someone to race :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Yes, if you are slow, i'll be seeing you! :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Mike Demers

Mike Demers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Friend request sent! thanks

• Like Like x 1
  9. Keith(Jersey)Horner

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Will send out requests to everyone in this thread tonight when I log on. Thanks for sharing your input guys, we can have a pretty decent grid size if we all link up at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Keith(Jersey)Horner

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    My home track is NJMP I'm actually suprised iracing has it though it's a tech track. It's pretty awesome to drive the virtual version of a track you've really turned laps on. I don't see any other Sims getting it since no major series really run there anymore unfortunately. Was sad to see the now Tudor series leave after 2 or 3 races there. Sorry for getting off topic.

11. SwaggerJacker

SwaggerJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    ESR does have a great bunch of guys who race in their group. I tried racing Suzuka with them. Unfortunately, I arrived late and didn't get to practice. I'm not familiar with the track. Going to try to get into more races with the club.