Problem Audi Quattro in Test Drive

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Dave R, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I went to test drive the Audi Quattro and got the pic below. I tested other cars that I do not own and they were all fine. It's just the Quattro apparently.I tested it both from the website and steam client and I tested it in all 3 difficulty modes to the same result.

**edited to add
    The hood view and behind the car view work fine, its just the cockpit view that is affected

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  2. taxfree

taxfree Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Quatterham! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  3. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Love it!!!

4. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Hello! Cannot reproduce this here when doing a test drive from the store.

Can you pass us your graphics_options.xml or detail what your screen resolution is, if you have modified your FOV multiplier or edited any camera file manually?

Any other information you might believe to be relevant is obviously welcome too!

Thanks a lot!

2015-06-03 1555 0001.jpg

5. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Absolutely. My Screen Resolution is 1920x1080. No FOV or camera file edits. I have attached the requested file here as well.

Thanks!!!

Attached Files:

6. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    I got the same problem with the Audi Quattro and the DTM 1992 Audi in test drive mode. I usually change the seat position in all cars, maybe this causes the problem? Verifying the integrity of the game cache in Steam didn't help either.

7. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I own the DTM 1992 Audi and it's working just fine for me. I never change seat position much so not sure if that's the issue. I did find two more cars that it's doing the same thing on., The BMW 635 and the Volvo 240 in the Touring Classics Section. For testing purposes, I'm more than happy to try and buy all 3 and see if they work correctly in game to isolate it to a store versus game issue if you'd like J-F Chardon

8. mikey james

mikey james Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Same for me on all the cars i dont own.The cars i do own are all fine in cockpit view test drive.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  9. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Just to update I bought the Volvo and the Quatro and both are fine in the game so it's definitely a test drive/store issue.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    If someone has this missing cockpit issue, can you as soon as you have it exit the game and send us your latest game log file located in My Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\Log\Game_*.log ?

Thanks in advance!

11. Tr3voRR

Tr3voRR Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Why doesn't any dev helps out with my issue ! I have been having a problem since February and not one Dev too notice of it ! and I am sure that I am not the only one suffering from the problem. If you play with an Xbox One Controller, the CPU will get an overload and the game will become unplayable no matter the graphics settings.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Here you go J-F Chardon. I still have the issue with the BMW 635 CSI in the Touring Car Classics (I bought the Quattro and Volvo and they're both fine in game). I just took the 635 for a test drive and had the same issue. I launched the test drive from Google Chrome and did only the test drive, had the issue, exited the game and then grabbed the log files. I also grabbed the MW Transport file in case you needed it as well. Both are zipped together.

Attached Files:

13. tiagosousagarcia

tiagosousagarcia Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Here's another one, happened while testing the Fabcar. Also noticed that the HUD was not, as it should have been, the "older-car-style tachometer" but the same as the one you get with the Carlsson Hillclimb for example. Which, curiously enough, was the last car I'd driven before testdriving the Fabcar. Hope it helps.

Attached Files:

14. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Same here... !