Audi TT 15/16 handicap for non-rookies?

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von Chris Perry, 7. Februar 2021.

1. Chris Perry

Chris Perry New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Morning fellas
    I'm new to raceroom, well I've been playing for about 3 weeks, I've noticed (and so has my mate who joined the same time as me) that in the Audi TT cup races other TTs seem to have more speed in a straight line, noticeably on the long straight on Hockenheim.
    I can go in some lobbies that are currently running the TT cup 2015/16 race at Hockenheim and my car (the 2016) is the same speed on the straights, but other lobbies (all ranked multiplayer) I get caught on the straight even when I enter the corner before really well or better than the car behind/in front?
    Any ideas as to why? I'm now on around 1700 Rating and 91 Reputation so I didn't know if theirs a handicap or anything in the rookie servers?
    Cheers for any help

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Are you using ptp? Push to pass , the tt has this

Andi

3. geoffers

geoffers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Also turn off the TC (put it on setting 6), makes the car get off the corners better giving a slightly higher top speed.

4. Chris Perry

Chris Perry New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the replies chaps, I did read somewhere about the push to pass option on the TTs Andi, while looking for an answer to this, so it's just a case of using the push-to-pass button I've assigned?
    I didn't notice the option on the TTs dash but I'l give it a go, that would explain why my lap times in qualy are good as I guess it's disabled for that.
    Thanks Geoffers I've set it to 5 atm as it gives much better response but I'l try for 6 too.
    Thanks again