Balanced of power ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Z_i_g, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Z_i_g

Z_i_g Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Just wondering if after the update are ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014 ,ADAC GT Masters Experience 2013 and the GT3 cars all have BOP. If I join a sever running all 3 would I be on equal ground in any car?
    Are they all equal in there own groups ?

2. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    The cars are not all equal. There is a clue behind different calsses you know? Each class has his own "speedlevel".
    It would make no sense if you have the same cars in different classes.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Macaquinho

Macaquinho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    Why would it makes no sense if GT Masters 13 and 14 were equal?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Moritz Löhner

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    The cars are from different years, so the cars were developed and made a bit better.
    Question: Would you buy the ADAC GT Master 2014 Pack if it´s EXACTLY the same as ´13? If they were equal it would make no sense that there are two packs of it. And with GT3 class it would be 3 times the same. That would be no sense to create 3 classes if they´re all the same.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Z_i_g

Z_i_g Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Right , I would think they would be the same. Able to run together online. Are the ADAC cars GT3's?

6. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    AFAIK: ADAC use GT3 spec cars with it's own BoP.
    GT3 might perf better than ADAC cars ...

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Cosmic

Cosmic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Maybe one day there could be a BOP option when running multiclass - for classes that are close enough to realistically to do so.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Macaquinho

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    Does not matter anyway... S3S make their own BoP ;)
    And the GT Masteres cars ARE the same. cars from the GT3 Class are partly from GT Masters Season 12 as well. There are also cars from Blancpain and other series... sure they use the SRO BoP.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Z_i_g

Z_i_g Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    OKUOTE="le_poilu, post: 36151, member: 229"]AFAIK: ADAC use GT3 spec cars with it's own BoP.
    GT3 might perf better than ADAC cars ...[/QUOTE]
    Ok I get that. Thanks

10. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Just a little thing:

Was talking about real series.

In the game I don't know for sure if S3S use the same BoP for GTR3 and ADAC.. but I think it's the way they went.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Z_i_g

Z_i_g Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I think this would be nice . Less fragmentation online with people who own different packs.

12. Moritz Löhner

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    What´s the point of it? If you want to race multiclass why you need a BoP? The thing at multiclass is the difference of speed of the different classes.
    GT3 and GT Masters have the same cars with different speed levels. If you want to BoP them it´s exactly like you would only drive one class within there BoP.

13. Cosmic

Cosmic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Yeah technically it wouldn't be multiclass anymore but I think having the option to create a new series by merging similar cars would be nice. Like the Aquila and Radicals and the DPs. Add the M1 to the G5s and so on as long as its plausible (could realistically be done).

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    I did not have enough time to check all of this after the recent patch, but before it RRRE reflected reality in this matter quite good.

1. ADAC GT Masters cars are of course GT3 cars.
    2. ADAC GT Masters has its own BOP in real life. The GT3s in ADAC GT Masters are a bit faster than most other GT3 series around the world in real life. So the cars from the GTR3 category in RRRE were also slower than the ADAC GT Masters cars in RRRE.
    3. ADAC GT Masters cars from 2014 are a bit faster than ADAC GT Masters cars from 2013 in RRRE, mostly because of having ABS. In real life cars in ADAC GT Masters became a bit faster from 2013 to 2014 too, mainly because of ABS.
    4. All GT3 cars in RRRE are quite well balanced within their own class.
    5. So GT3 cars from different classes are not equal in performance in RRRE. GTR3 is the slowest, ADAC GT Masters 2013 is faster and ADAC GT Masters 2014 is the fastest class.
    Again: this is the situation from before the patch. I will have to see if all of this is still valid with all the physics changes from the latest patch.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Z_i_g

Z_i_g Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    There are some cars difference's between ADAC 13 and 14 packs . Ford , Nissan and Mclaren. I think I would be good to have BOP among the packs for online. I understand then that the GT3'S have the own BOP now.

16. Arthur Spooner

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    In the near future we will get the GT3s, which are exclusively in GT Masters classes until now, into the GTR3 class. And they will of course be balanced within this class. We will even get a GT3 Ruf into the GTR3 class. And it was also said that the Mustang GT3 will at some point be transferred from its own class ("American Nationals") to GTR3 as well. At this point you will have all the different cars put together and balanced within one class. I don't know when exactly all of this is going to happen but afaik the Ford GT3, the Nissan GT-R GT3 and the Corvette GT3 will come quite soon, maybe together with the Ruf.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Z_i_g

Z_i_g Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Thank you , a lot of good news here.

18. Macaquinho

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    In 2013 they had ABS.

19. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    I can confirm that at least the Porsche did.

"An array of electronic driver assistance systems adopted from the predecessor helps turn fast and safe laps. The E-gas features a throttle-blip function. The gearbox elec-tronics make skipping gears and the resulting over revving of the engine virtually impossible. Thanks to a specially-adjusted traction control and a race ABS, the 911 GT3 R can be very well controlled under braking and acceleration."

Source: http://www.adac-gt-masters.de/uk/ar...sche-911-gt3-r-in-aerodynamic-makeover-163958

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Arthur Spooner

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    I read that somewhere too but it doesn't comply with what I remember. I will try to find evidence for whatever is true. ;)

And at least in RRRE the GT Masters 2013 cars have no ABS, while the 2014 cars have it.