Question Bathurst333 - No challenges?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by n3wt0n, Jan 25, 2020.

1. n3wt0n

n3wt0n New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi. Have been doing laps for Bathurst333 and noticed that if I try to challenge any other player to get a different ghost I am prompted to purchase either the car or the track. Is this on purpose or a bug?

Thanks.

2. Skidmark

Skidmark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    I have asked this question too - it's by design. You can't challenge a lap with same livery that was used to set the lap time. But if you challenge a lap time with a livery you don't own you are prompted to buy it. Presumably you can then challenge that lap (but perhaps not with the same livery??).

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  3. n3wt0n

n3wt0n New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Skidmark, you are correct, I can't challenge any Porsche GT3 (2019) even though I have the entire livery. I also don't own Bathurst as a track either... that may be why I get prompted to purchase the track sometimes also. Weird. Did you get an answer as to why devs would do this is by design?

4. Skidmark

Skidmark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    Well... you gotta buy the track :):D

5. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    The livery challenge thing is being looked into. But if you don't own the track you shouldn't be able to drive it at all....

6. n3wt0n

n3wt0n New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I imagine I can only drive it for the duration of the event - I can't drive it outside of the event itself. I will buy the track and see if that changes anything.