Problem Braking woes

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MARRIANNE, Aug 27, 2020.

1. MARRIANNE

MARRIANNE New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey:) seem to be having braking problems, spent just over a week now trying to sort this out
    and sad to say it has me beat. Using a logitech g920 with logitech software ver 96.3.49.
    every thing calibrates up fine with a nice smooth progreesion thru the brake pedal range
    in the advanced control tab window , the input monitor in game also shows a nice smooth progression.
    once im in the game i seem to have very poor braking action, the input monitor widget and advance control
    brake info, bear no relation to what is happing in the car, i have been tweaking the brake upper dead zone
    and although there is a huge differance in the input monitor widget moving upper dead zone from 100% to
    20% seems to make no change to the cars braking. Has soon has i touch brake pedal the input monitor brake window is showing max brake application (fully red at 20% deadzone) but the car is hardly bleeding any speed, almost imposs to lock wheels.
    i have cleaned pots in pedal base
    i have 2 sets of pedals ,both sets act the same
    brake pedal ok in AC ACC PC PC2 FM7 FH3 FH4 GTR2 GTL P&G R07
    ANYONE GOT ANY HELP COULD THIS BE A DRIVER ISSUE ????????

ps driver has in software dont mean me lol:p

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  2. Tuxon Pataliebre

Tuxon Pataliebre New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Try to use OtterHud and monitor your wheel/pedal inputs. If there is a difference between what you see is possibly a config mistake, if not, try to change brake force and Bias. Luck!