Bug Bug Moscow Raceway FIM Through each other

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Monty, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    On the Moscau Raceway FIM version can drive in some places, although one did not get punishment in the left right combination before the straight where the box entrance is. Vehicles were DTM2015. And in general is funny sometimes the penalty is getting more and more.
    I mean it is also noticed on other courses

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    I'm currently driving on this track with the dtm cars 2015 and 2016.
    But I have not noticed yet, it will test this evening.;)

3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    That behavior isn't really a bug. Looks strange seeing the penalty-clock counting up instead of down, but in some situations your penalty-time is beeing streched.
    For example when you cut the track short before a slow corner were you can only drive 50km/h, you need to brake even with the slow-down-penalty and while you are driving through the corner, you normally just hold your speed, so the penalty you get, wouldn't be a real penalty if time wouldn't be added.

In spa you can experience that very good when you are going a bit to wide in blachimont and receive a penalty while heading to Bus-Stop-Chicane. You need to brake hard even with that penalty and during that you will get some time added to your Penalty-Time.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Ok but why do you get first corner penalty on the Curb inside and last curve it also costs more time if you get too far out and then still the things with the mess drive what has that for a meaning without punishment?

5. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    durcheinander fahr bug

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Please look at PC 1st curve there is 7sec penalty and behind the hill there is nothing 2Lap