Problem Cannot Activate Shop Bought ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by JimBexSpeed, Jul 28, 2018.

1. JimBexSpeed

JimBexSpeed New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I bought the aforementioned ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014 as PC DVD ROM and spent some time just playing the offline version.
    Since then I have downloaded the RaceRoomExperience via Steam and made some purchases.
    Now I wish to activate the multiplayer part of the GT Masters 2014.
    After pressing the "Activate" button I log into raceroom via Steam but nowhere can I find anyway of activating the multiiplayer part of the PC DVD ROM version of GT Masters 2014.
    Please advise.

andyfc

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Your DVD box contained some kind of activation code, sth like xxxx-xxxxx-xxxx?
    If you got a code like this you can redeem it either in-game or by navigating to your profile via http://game.raceroom.com
    In-game you have to click on 'Portal' in the main menu, then click the button that displays the amount of vRP in your account (might have to click it twice, first ever click on this will bring up some info box) and in the drop-down menu click 'redeem code'. Enter your code here and the ADAC 2014 content should be unlocked.
    2018-07-28 1233 0001.jpg

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The DVD version itself doesn't feature multiplayer, but there should be a code for the same content in the Steam version.