Resolved Cannot use my vRP (doesn't show in account)

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Quektis, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Quektis

Quektis New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I have purchased 10000 vRP from the raceroom store but when I log into my account on raceroom it tells me that I have 0 vRP.
    Initially I thought that this was because my steam e-mail is different to the one I bought the vRP with, however I can now see that I did indeed sign up to raceroom with this e-mail as I have a 'please verify e-mail' addressed to that email address.

I have just tried to click on the link to verify my email but it doesn't do anything. I have also gone into my raceroom account and it says 'email not yet verified'. When I tried to type in my email address it said 'this email is already used' (yes its used by me!)

So I then went and changed that email to another email address, received the verification, clicked to confirm and everything is good except for it still tells me I have 0 vRP to spend!

I really want to buy the ultimate package but can't.

Help would be much appreciated,

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    if you've bought the 10000vRP-Pack you should get an e-mail from raceroomstore.com. In that Mail you'll find a redeem-code which you must enter in the Store --> click on your current vRP-balance (0vRP) and a drop-down-menu opens where you'll find the possibility to enter that code...

3. Quektis

Quektis New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ah, the e-mail had been sent to my junk folder so I didn't see it. Thanks!