Problem Cant play R3E since Windows 10 Update!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MrLu, Aug 16, 2015.

1. MrLu

MrLu New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,
    since my Win 10 upgrade I get this Error message when I try to start the game, can somebody help me? Already reinstalled everything but same effect... Its a real shame

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Looks like RRRE has a problem accessing a logfile to continue writing in it or something similar.

Have you tried to delete the logs to force RRRE to create new logfiles? You could put them into the bin instead of deleting them completely, so you could restore them if it doesn't help.

3. Cosmic

Cosmic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    You could try renaming that folder - "My Games\SimBin\Raceroom Racing Experience" to something like "My Games\SimBin\Raceroom Backup".
    After you do that and run the game again, it will recreate that folder and all the settings will be back at default. If it works you will have to change all your in-game settings again
    ..but if it doesn't work- just delete the the new folder and rename that Raceroom Backup folder back to the original name.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MrLu

MrLu New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Already deleted everything... Did not work, will try your re-naming theory now @Duke E. Brown, thanks anyway guys!!!

5. MrLu

MrLu New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Suddenly it works again with all my settings and I did not change a thing... really weird.. But thanks for you advice guys!

6. TOJO

TOJO New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have the same poblem and i can't fixed!
    i allready reinstalled but noting?

Attached Files:

7. Rafa Muniz

Rafa Muniz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    eu tbm...mesmo problema (game crashed code 0xC00000FD