Problem Can't race online and little freeze problem

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von EÐDIE, 13. August 2015.

1. EÐDIE

EÐDIE New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone! , some time ago I'm playing RaceRoom. When I started playing my computer had a dual-core CPU, 2GB ram, and my video card from ATI HD 5670.

Some weeks ago I upgraded my computer because of the following: CPU unlocked AMD FX 6300, mother msi 760GM (p-34) and 4gb ram.

What happens is that since improved my computer can not play online. Load the game, I can navigate the menus of pits but when I want to enter the track for 15 seconds the screen freezes and then I go to the circuit after several seconds of the game drives me saying I lost the connection.

When game player, either in a competition like racing or free practice whenever I want to enter the arena screen freezes those 15 seconds, with the difference that not being multiplayer mode does not expel me.

I come with this problem several weeks ago and honestly I exhausted all options: formate system, upgrade of drivers, everything.

I hope you can help me since I am a fan of RaceRoom and would be a shame to have to leave this great simulator and this beautiful community.

Thank you very much pilots.

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2.411 / 0 / -0
    Hi EDDIE,

did you already try lowering your graphics settings?
    What internet connetion are you using to connect?

Are you German by any chance? Cause it's not all that clear wht you mean exactly and if you are just pm me in German.

3. EÐDIE

EÐDIE New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, i'm southamerican (from Argentina) and sorry, my english isn't pretty good. I tried to play online lowering the graphics settings but it still kicks me out of the room. I thought that the internet connection could be the problem, but in singleplayer when I get in the track the screen freezes a few secs (5 to 10) with the difference that i can play because no need any connection to any server. In multiplayer mode after that little "frozescreen" the server kicks me out.