Bug Can't run 0 min sessions on dedi servers

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Been having some weird issues when trying to set up map rotations that has one or two 0 minute sessions, the server does not behave like expected.
    For instance, yesterday I set up two maps in the rotation using these settings;
    Practice: 60 min - Qual: 10 min - Race: 25 min
    Practice: 10 min - Qual: 0 min - Race: 25 min

Everything ran along nicely until the server (in my opinion) should have rolled from the 10 min practice directly to the race, instead it went into a 5 minute qualification session that I had not set up at all.
    Another weird thing about this 5 min session was that seen from the Server browser and from the in server monitor/session info, it says "Practice", but once you go on track to drive it says "Qualification".

I have also tried setting up several 60 minute practice sessions in a row with no qual and no race, but these dont work either, they head into 5 minute qual and race sessions after practice is done.

The one thing I haven't tried is having a 0 min practice session but have both qual and race on, I will test this tonight though and report back.
    Also, sorry if this has been reported already, I skimmed through a couple of pages + the known issues thread and found nothing.

2. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Scratch that practice test tonight, I might test it later but not tonight.

3. EZTarget

EZTarget New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am interested in this thread too. I'd like to be able to set Practice Time = 0 minutes for most tracks in track rotation configuration (figuring most harder-core players already know the tracks and their cars, making Practice a waste of time IMHO). Hopefully someone can help Kjell & me solve this question.

• Like Like x 1