Bug Car-Setup - Differential-Settings

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by m.bohlken, Apr 3, 2015.

1. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Today I've noticed a little Bug in the Differential-Settings in the Car-Setup.

I've done a MP-Race with DTM'92 and changed my Car-Setup. After the Race I switched to a GTR2-MP-Race. By selecting the Car-Setup-MenĂ¼ I saw that the GTR2-Car used the Differential-Settings that i have selected in the DTM'92 Car-Setup.
    Another interesting point - the Preload for the GTR2-Car was limited to 3. I can't change it to 5, as it is normally possible in GTR2.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Kind of bug that happen to me 90% of the time, the reset button does not reset everything all the time and sometimes I change car but the game thinks I am still playing with the previous one (default traction control of gt masters appearing with a dtm or wtcc car for example). See it less these times anyway.

3. theravenousbeast

theravenousbeast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    That's not really a bug, it's more of a limitation of how many steps a setting has.

4. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    It is a bug when a car inherits the steps limitations of the car you drove before while it should have more steps. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. theravenousbeast

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    My bad, I misunderstood OPs post.

6. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Coming back to the thread, picture of an example of the settings I have when picking a wtcc after another car, strange tc :

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. theravenousbeast

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    Now that I saw that shot, I think I've had that happen a few times. TC steps on cars that don't have it.