Bug car wont stop in the pits

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by GregoryLeo, Oct 27, 2015.

1. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    Maybe I'm missing something here. I was doing single race in the ADAC 2014 experience, with mandatory pit stops. The pit window opened so I went in early and the AI control took over when I crossed the speed limit line. Went straight through the pits without stopping and back onto the track. A couple of minutes later I got a warning that I had to make a pit stop or I'd black flagged. So I went into the pits again with the same results and of course was kicked from the race. I tried to pull in and stop the car on the second attempt, but had virtually no control of the car until it was back out on the track.

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    hm, you may have the same problems as me... after entering the pits, a little Pit-Stop-Dialog pops up. In that dialog you can choos a few options that should be done and regardless you've changed something, you always have to confirm the Pit-Stop-Action...

3. Robert Holm

Robert Holm KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    There is also a bug with some missing data in recently added pitspots; you can get that spot assigned to you but it wont go there. It's being fixed.

• Like Like x 2
  4. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    That's the one. Thanks for th info.
    And at m bohlken you can bring that dialog box up before you pit and make all you selections in advance. Then when you pit it saves you from spending time during your pit stop.
    But you need to practice before you race;). First few times I did it I ended up in the wall:confused:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015