English Centralised Event Calendar

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Rich32G, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Rich32G

Rich32G Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys.

Not sure if this already exists (Please let me know if it does) but I am trying to put together a centralised calendar so that people can see, at-a-glance, what they can race a given day, regardless of sim.

This is an example
    [​IMG]

I'd like other league admins to communicate with me and send me details so I can enter them in to the calendar.

The calendar can also be exported to Apple, Outlook and Google calendars.

The Pitlanes.com logo in that list next to the events for SRS is where I have entered my team in to the race. I'd like, also, to expand upon this with more teams but I'm still trying to figure out how to add more than two teams to an event (yes it's a ready made thing, any wordpress guru's out there who would like to work with me on making this better, feel free to contact me also).

I hope to add most major sims to this - I just like sim racing pretty much equally across the board. I want to enable people to race in a simpler way by just looking in one place and being able to plan and such.

If you're interested in adding your event to the calendar email me at events@pitlanes.com or submit at http://www.pitlanes.com/submit-event-calendar/ and I will get back to you.

A good format is the following;

Server name:
    Password:
    Date:
    Track:
    Car:
    Time practice starts:
    Practice length:
    Qualifying length:
    Race length:

Also include any particular graphics, event, competiton, season names also.

Check it out at http://www.pitlanes.com/calendar/events/

It's not totally "LIVE" yet, but will be shortly.

Also if you have a team and want to sign up to the site to help me with testing, email driver names, team name, driver pic, driver bio and team logo to events@pitlanes.com

Thanks guys!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  2. Rich32G

Rich32G Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0