Championship Saving

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mtbiker70, Apr 1, 2018.

1. mtbiker70

mtbiker70 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone— so,I’ve created a short championship and included practice session, qualifying and one timed race. Twice in a row now, I’d practice for about 30 minutes and never find a place to save my progress. (Its rare I have more than 30-45 mins to race at a time). I’ve had to recreate my championship each time. I’m probably missing something pretty basic, but a typical race generally takes me a couple of evenings. I spend about an hour practicing, qualify, then try to run the race. Is it possible to save in between those?

2. MAD MICK

MAD MICK Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    once you finish a practice session move onto the next session and it automatically saves your progress, no need for you to find somewhere to save it

3. mtbiker70

mtbiker70 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    If you quit before the practice session is over, does it save the entire championship? Won’t be behind the sim until end of next week.

Dondo

4. MAD MICK

MAD MICK Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    if you quit before the practice session is over it doesn't save as far as i know. What you can do is do the practice session and move on to qualifying session, if you then don't wanna do the qualifying just exit the game and the next time you come back to the championship it will start at the qualifying session.