Chase Camera

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrBoom, Dec 31, 2020.

1. DrBoom

DrBoom Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I am enjoying R3E immensely. I find that is improving all the time. Kudos to Sector 3 Studios for the hard work.
    However, during replays, I find that there are a few camera angles that are missing. Namely, a chase camera and a reverse chase camera.
    I find these camera angles invaluable when analyzing a race after the race has ended. These camera angles are great to judge racing lines and pinpoint room for improvement. As well, they are very useful to determine the cause of accidents.
    Other sims have them, it would be a solid enhancement to the game if they were added.

2. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    Try playing around with insert, home, delete, page up, page down, end keys... Lots of onboard views, different TV cams and also a chase cam. The chase cam can be rotated and zoomed using the numpad.

Oli

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    There is a chase camera. There a set of arrows on the right-hand side of the replay overlay, click in the centre for chase cam and adjust with the arrows. You can also cycle through all cameras with the home, end, Pg up, Pg down keys. Various keys on the numpad will move cameras by default too.

4. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Yeah what he said.....lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. DrBoom

DrBoom Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, I was not aware of that.

• Like Like x 1