Cheat protection.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrazyMasterBlaster, Oct 25, 2021.

1. CrazyMasterBlaster

CrazyMasterBlaster New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm far from convinced this game has any form of cheat protection other than an admin checking replays.
    The sudden amount of extreme quick drivers over the last few months has me wondering more and more. Especially the guys that brake on a sixpence.
    The Devs say there is anti cheat in this game and folk are regularly banned. If this is the case then I wanna see some sort of prove, a list of cheating banned drivers names maybe posted on here once a month. I'm losing faith in the game from what I see recently and I've owned this game since 2013 so I've seen plenty of things through the years.
    So come on Devs let's see a banned drivers list posted or is it all bullshit?

2. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    This topic again? It's pretty much the same, as the last of yours about cheating. You won't see any proof or lists. On a more funny note, ive seen several people crying about their banned accounts :D You gonna be fine

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Well, I would like to see more than just an assertion, something conclusive (footage, whatever).Don't get me wrong, cheating is a pesky part of the gaming community and needs to be contained, but as I'm only using private (community) servers apart from ranked ones I'm not much aware of the situation at all. And with RRE there were just a few cases that ever came to my attention tbh.. Compared to cheating issues I know from the shooter genre for example, it's actually a joke...

Btw: One reason why there are so many quick newcomers are out there might be the simple fact that, like in real motorsports, there's a whole new generation of young talents who practically has grown up with "Daddy's Simulator" and the fast progressing technology & synergy between the real and the virtual world (of motorsports)..

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021