Clubsport V3 advice

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Neil Bateman, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Neil Bateman

Neil Bateman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Hi all, after about 11 years on g25/27 pedals I have finally managed to buy the V3 pedals. I also bought the brake performance kit, I have not yet tried the performance kit as I am trying first to get used to the stock pedal which is quite a challenge.
    Right now I have the stock pedals on 3-3.5 which seems about right, I have looked at what combination of elstomer springs others are using and a 13 green and 13 red with the pu foam seem to be a popular choice.
    Now the green are the hardest so you would assume are placed in last so you have pu foam first followed by red then green, softest to hardest, but in a couple of videos and a cutaway photo I've seen its pu foam first then a harder green followed lastly by the softer red, so does it really matter which way round you put the red and green springs in after the pu foam?
    So based on using the above combination, how much of a difference would that be to stock 3-3.5 setting, if its a much harder setting I might go with 2 reds, anyone here found which seems to work best.
    Thanks in advance.