COMPLAINTS OR COMPLAINTS TO OTHER DRIVERS IN RANKED RACES

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by almaro1986, Oct 5, 2021.

1. SwaggerJacker

SwaggerJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    If someone gets banned for being an a hole, who cares that they don't get to use paid content? There is no perfect solution. Ban when needed. Doing nothing is worse.
    Over Zealous? How so?

2. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    The problem is the definition of the "when needed" part. 100%% of us are aholes at one point or another as we all have one so it´s down to how the game is policed. Too strict and less people will play, nothing done and some will get annoyed and do revenge ramming etc etc.

In this game the micropayments system is maybe the best policing system as the ones with the latest or rarest content are likely to be estalished players.

3. SwaggerJacker

SwaggerJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    LOL Um, okay.

4. PHILBAD

PHILBAD New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Seriously, we have great solutions in this post but how can we bring it to the responsible?

And why they don't put a system where you can cancel your race if there someone that you've put in your black list.
    If someone is blacklisted by over (number) players, the He can't race anymore.

There's no sense to lost all this reputation and rating points when I just do my race and a stupid someone touch me 4 times in a row during one single lap...
    Please tell me they will change it cause I just Can't go out of Rookie class.
    Today, I was 8 after qualification in Tatsuu My race was going great until it happened. Pow, disqualified...

What's the goal if I pass 4 hours to regain my reputation back but one shot to lost it all?
    That's pissed me off and ruin my temper.

5. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    so u put everyone on blacklist, so u can cancel any race?

6. PHILBAD

PHILBAD New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    o_O
    Come on dude!
    It's not what I said. please read again.
    Are we talking here? conversation kinda...
    Finding solutions is brainstorming and focusing on what could be change by something better.
    A blacklist is not bad even if it could be complicated but If lot of people rate this game 1/5 because of this issue, they will have hard time to sell it.
    Something as to change.
    My example come from Word Of tank where you will never play with or against someone in your blacklist.
    More people more aholes...

7. PHILBAD

PHILBAD New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I like this game but what's the point to play it if you don't go multiplayer?
    Homemade championship?
    No career...
    No price and bonus for qualification and race...
    My bad, there's some private groups in JustRace but I play when I want. No calendar.

8. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    pls explain
    From your description i understand it as, you have black list, you can put people on it and cancel race, if you race with someone from said black list.

9. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    If you create your own dedi server then you can block people. Maybe the OP also wants to have a kick vote button like other hames have so players can gang up on others and kick them from the room before the race starts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. bubblejohns

bubblejohns Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    does have the player base to do anything except what its already doing